Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies. With approximately 93,000 employees in over 70 countries, our aim is to help meet the world’s growing demand for energy in economically, environmentally, and socially responsible ways. Our strategy seeks to reinforce our position as a leader in the oil and gas industry, while helping to meet global energy demand in a responsible way. Safety and environmental and social responsibility are at the heart of our activities.
We’re working at the very forefront of the energy industry, on uniquely innovative projects. From the beginning, you’ll gain cutting-edge experience. You’ll have the opportunity to work with brilliant people from all around the world, sharing expertise and points of view that will hugely enrich your experience.
Your interest in working for Shell Australia is the first step towards a great career that focuses on securing an energy future for generations to come. Shell Australia can offer you a platform from which you can propel your career and work on game changing projects, such as the Prelude FLNG, that make a difference on a local and global level.
We are looking for Graduates, set on building a better future to join us: people who are curious to try new ways of working, adventurous enough to continuously push the boundaries, and who have the tenacity to drive ideas forward. Our Graduate Programme will develop both your professional expertise and your leadership potential. This is where you will work and learn as an integral part of a talented global team and be inspired by where your career could take you. We will support you every step of the way, through a combination of structured training, informal learning on-the-job training, regular assessments, and inspiring mentors.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for remarkable students in their final year of study or graduates with less than three years of work experience. Some of the roles that we will be recruiting, but are not limited to are:
Contract & Procurement – Supply Chain
Mechanical Engineers – Static, Rotating Equipment, Inspection
Electrical Engineers- Instrumentation, Process Automation, Control & Optimisation
Civil & Structural Engineering
Operational HSSE (Health, Safety, Security, Environment)
Recruitment time line
- You must attach your academic transcript – we need to see what you have been studying.
- Please note you must possess current Australian or New Zealand permanent residency (PR) or citizenship at the time of applying.
- Graduate positions are entry level positions - you must have less than 3 years’ work experience in your chosen discipline.
- Graduate roles are based in Perth, Western Australia and Brisbane, Chinchilla, Gladstone in Queensland.
- Graduates will be required to relocate to complete rotations on the Graduate Program.
- Candidates must be available to start in a full time permanent role on the Graduate Program commencing 1st March 2021
- Your prompt completion of the online assessment will allow us to process your application in a timely manner
- Please include in your application the available role you are interested in.
- Applications 1st March – 10th April 2020
- Online Video Interviews – March/April
- Online Final Assessment – April/May
- Offers – June