Supply Hub LSC Manager - Indonesia
If you are a strategic thinker, executor, and leader, with extensive experience and comprehensive knowledge in supply chain, this will be great opportunity to make your mark in lubricants business. You will be a leader of community and implement changes to help lubricants business to achieve its ultimate potential.
What's the role
Lubricants Supply Chain (LSC) enables Shell Lubricants as the No. 1 Lubricants company globally, for 14 consecutive year. In LSC Asia Pacific (AP), we operate 8 Blending Plants and 3 Grease Plants in more than 10 countries, support business about 1 billion liters yearly.
This is a senior Leadership role and it covers Indonesia (ID) lubes supply chain management. You will manage 1 lubricant plant, with new capacity of 320ML with total staff of 150 persons. Besides that, the roles also in charge of 6 warehouses with 10ML storage, and 1100+ ship-to delivery locations. The 6 warehouses will be expandable to 8 warehouses, 13ML capacity by 2025. You will need to work closely with ID Sales & Marketing Leadership team to support and grow the aspired lubes sales business target, with on time in full delivery and optimize cost. You also need to work closely with government authority and community to ensure full compliance with all regulation to have the license to operate.
Indonesia plan to double its sales volume to 500ML in 5 years by 2025, as one of the Accelerated Growth countries. To achieve that, your role will include:
- Leading the E2E Lubricants Supply Chain in Indonesia with safe, cost effective (within country LSC C5), fulfilling customer needs with On Time In Full delivery, at optimum cost
- Manage plant, 6 warehouses, 1 third party toll filler, with Goal Zero delivery in Indonesia Operation Works integrated with Sales & Marketing and Customer Operations teams to drive as One Team in the Lubricants business with future sales > 500ML, and Customer service Index > 8.5 Works with regional supply chain organizations, like value delivery and E2E SC team to operationalize agreed supply plans that meet DIO and OTIF target
- Works with support of regional and global Supply Chain functional excellence organization to develop & implement long, medium and short term strategic plans with respect to the supply chain management process, size and configuration of supply chain facilities, asset base, sourcing strategy, organization structure, and staffing in ID.
This including achieving DIO and Cost Take Out target, Challenges current business practices, methodology and procedures through the application of continuous improvement and best practice techniques and knowledge.
What we need from you
Besides strong leadership skill and business acumen, you will be required to have below skills:
- HSSE leadership skills Strong record of results delivery
- Proven and broad set of leadership competences Supply Chain operations experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills Leader of a community
- Mastery in Value Chain Management and E2E Profitability
- Mastery in Supply Chain Strategy and Implementation
- Managing Customer experience Lubes Business experience is an advantage
Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees’ ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we’re nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential.
- We’re creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply and we’ll take it from there.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.