CC Lead Salesforce
Country India City/State Bangalore Work Location Bangalore
Dimensions & Requirements:
- At least 10 years technical management experience (of which at least 5 years in large or complex Salesforce implementations in a global environment)
- Manage teams of ~25 mid to senior technical staff and would be part of the overall SF CoE LT
- Experience in setting up a Salesforce product teams that delivers value to the organization
- Experience in leading a large global and diverse Salesforce technology organization, managing large-scale distributed technical architecture, defining and institutionalizing best practices as they relate to the secure adoption of and migration to Salesforce platform representing the IT organization at various levels and roles
- Experience in managing budgets, staffing plans and a portfolio of partners and vendors
- Establish deep-rooted partnerships with Salesforce organization
- Experience in conceptualizing and institutionalizing DevOps in Salesforce
- Experience in partnering with Enterprise Architecture, BI and ITSO
- Experience in defining the service wrapper for Salesforce in partnership with ITSO
- Experience in vendor negotiations, contract negotiations and vendor management
- Tracks emerging trends in Salesforce and how to incorporate them into the IT architecture
- Establish a Salesforce strategy by collaborating with senior management to set organizational vision for the Salesforce Platform.
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce program: data migrations, data quality, system integration, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products and custom development.
- Proactive technical consulting, costing, resourcing, functional design documentation, design reviews, architectural analysis and potential development activities associated with new requests emerging across Shell
- Retroactive look at the current state of the Salesforce environment. This includes inventory of all custom code, configurations, security model, integrations and functional overlap. From this research, create strategic recommendations in alignment with Shell's strategic imperatives.
- Envision and operationalize forums to provide education to business units on Salesforce current and future capabilities to solve business needs.
- Establish relationship with Salesforce organization to drive value in solutions and optimize commerciality
- Establish relationship with strategic vendor partners to quickly staff for augmentation needs.
- Hire, train and retain Salesforce talent
- Innate curiosity about consumer/user problems and ways of resolving them through technological innovation
- Balanced commercial, business, and technical skill
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and gravitas to lead diverse teams of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong empathetic characteristics, a collaborative style, and ability to build strong and trusted relationships and networks
- Ability to inspire others to action and drive quality and pace in equal measure to enable successful outcomes
- Confident with data and use of consumer and commercial insights to inform the Product vision and roadmap
- Experience in developing business cases and managing investment budgets