Functional Analyst - MM/WM
JOB TITLE: Functional Analyst – SAP MM & WM
Where you fit in
Information and Digital Engineering drives you with the business value through providing world class technical, functional and consulting expertise to deliver the right skills, at the right time, in the right place. In IT Engineering you will have opportunities to work on IT projects, programme, and products across the value chain of Shell. Our technical career paths will support your personal development through learning and certifications. We are the home of technical talent where you can grow your career, develop leading edge skills, and deepen your business knowledge.
What’s the role
As a Functional Analyst – SAP Materials Management will work closely with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into functional specifications that can be implemented in SAP.
- Functional Analyst will configure SAP according to the functional specifications, making sure that the system is set up to meet the business requirements.
- Lead a Project with quality deliverables & manage resources from project delivery perspective.
- Responsible for supporting the Capability Centre Lead in staffing & operational activities such as resource planning, mobilization, recruitment.
- Will test SAP configuration to ensure that it meets the business requirements and is functioning properly. they will also troubleshoot any issues that arise and work with the technical team to resolve them.
- SAP Functional Analyst will document the SAP configuration and processes, including functional specifications, test plans, and user manuals.
- Adherence to process, BC compliance and participation in Audits.
- Work with the Natural teams to achieve better collaboration & be a part of driving continuous improvements.
What we need from you
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years’ experience in SAP MM & WM areas with exposure to S4 HANA implementation in Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics area.
- 2- 5 years of Domain exposure (in Procurement) preferable (Service / Manufacturing / Oil / Gas Industry).
- 4-year Degree in IT engineering related fields
- Certification in S4 HANA - Procurement Process - is a plus.
- Awareness on basic ABAP – Debugging is a must for the role.
- Good exposure in setting up and work with Workflow and interfaces.
- Good exposure for Invoice processing & Accounts Payable.
Shell is a global energy company where we work towards powering progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. In India Shell has its businesses footprint in Information Technology, Projects & Technology, Finance Operations, Integrated Gas, Downstream & Upstream spread across more than 7 main locations.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we’re nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential.
· We’re creating a space, where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply and we’ll take it from there.
· We’re closing the gender gap – whether, that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
· We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
· We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
Where do you fit?
- Senior Software Engineer - Blockchain Bengaluru, India
- SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER- APro Bengaluru, India
- IDT Product Manager Bengaluru, India
- Transformational Change Consultant Bengaluru, India
- Sr IDT Advisor-Transformation&Engagement Bengaluru, India
- Associate IT Ops Engineer- Shell.ai Bengaluru, India