Country India City/State BNG-RMZ Ecoworld Work Location BNG-RMZ Ecoworld
A challenging role that required the person to have an overall and holistic understanding of the Landscape, its interfaces, connectivity and interconnects with the larger Eco System.
- The Service Manager is a Full time Role where the person is required to have an overall and holistic understanding of the Landscape, its interfaces, connectivity, dependencies and interconnects with the larger Eco System within and outside of Shell.
- He/She will be the single focal i.e. SPOC who will be end-to-end Accountable from a Service Management perspective.
- Possess Strong communication skills; the ability to collaborate and work with teams, individuals, stakeholders is a must.
- Requires a good understanding of and possesses demonstrated experience pertaining to the various Service Management processes, KPI’s, Service credits, Metric, Supplier delivery management, Contract and overall performance management.
- Will be able to use the ability to manage by Influence and by Authority across the ecosystem partners at Shell and outside to ensure Service delivery and Customer/End user satisfaction.
- Provide Management information to Business on a regular basis on overall Service Management.
- Interact with immediate and extended stakeholders to align and plan in advance to ensure proactive support infrastructure and means are in place. Ability to multi task.