Customer Operations Specialist Deal Management Romania
Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work.
In 2021 Shell is establishing new office in Bucharest for B2B sales operations, focusing on fuel card distribution.
Why Work for Shell?
• Honest, integrity and respect;
•"Feel free to speak your mind" culture;
• Health and safety rules;
• Diversity & Inclusion culture;
• An energy leader - Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader [one of the world's biggest employers according to Fortune Global 500]. Join us and have a real impact on the operations of one of the world's largest companies;
• Vibrant community - Become a part of a highly-driven team and get to know Shell's unique culture based on inclusiveness and collaboration.
This job sits within the Deal Management Journey forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. The Customer Operations Specialist (COS) Deal Management supports Account Managers in on-boarding Customers to Shell and delivering all relevant changes to the customer agreement throughout the contract life - cycle. COS Deal Management owns the contract set up, amendment and management process. This role makes sure Customers find it easy to do business with Shell by providing a best-in-market Customer experience.
Business service include to Shell Fleet Solutions. These activities cover all Customer levels including Key Accounts and B2B Customers.
Among your main responsibilities will be:
• Work with Account Managers to provide pre-offer, offer and contract management support for standard and non-standard contract set up and maintenance, in compliance with the Play Book
• Execute contract legal and fiscal requirements, working with local legal
• Follow-up directly with customers on missing contract documentation
• Ensure contracts are signed and stored in line with local country requirements
• Review contract performance
• Own contract documentation archiving and termination of customer contracts
• Support preparing for tender bids
• Telephone and email contact with customers to generate opportunities
• Proactively promote and explain the Customer Value Preposition to customers.
• Share with customers pre-agreed or standard offers. (Preparing and proposing the upsell offers for existing customers within the pre-defined ranges, or ask on - shore sales Team to prepare the upsell offer
• Provide “One Team” support for Sales in owning and resolving all Deal Making issue resolution. Work to uncover issue root cause of issues and implement sustainable fixes
• Act as a touchless setup lead in system-to-system setup with new Customers
To be successful in that role you need:
• Romanian Language Proficiency – C1 and English Language Proficiency – B2
• Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience
• Previous experience in Customer service or operations
• Experience in Microsoft Office
• Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer’s needs
• Able to demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset
• Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
• Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance improvement opportunities