Country Egypt City/State Cairo Work Location Cairo
What’s the role?
- The Maintenance Planner has the responsibility; accountability and authority to update/manage the overall plant maintenance plan. The incumbent has a clear overview of the approved/prepared SAP work orders, volume of maintenance backlog, and priorities of the works.
- Interacts with work preparation team and Operations/Maintenance Coordinators and is fully aware of the work execution constraints; available work center capacities; campaign periods and highlighting upcoming constraints in time to mitigate them.
- Monitors the Operation Plans, particularly in relation to equipment stops, outages and shutdowns, and continuously reviews /update the medium-term plans on basis of task contents, operational constraints and work order priorities.
- Provide inputs to the Maintenance Reference Plan.
- Manages the plans for execution of maintenance activities to sustain and restore the asset’s Technical Integrity and Reliability/ Availability.
- Interfaces with all functions within the area and the company to ensure longer term planning of maintenance activities is in accordance with the best practices and HSSE standards to meet business targets.
- To always act in accordance with the Policy on Health, Safety and Environment and plan for maintenance activities accordingly.
- Ensure all HSSE requirements are considered in the scheduling process
- Track and monitor approved/prepared work orders from CMMS (GSAP module).
- Develop/manage maintenance activity Plans for execution effectively within timeline and budget for the maintenance team and other functions for maintaining /restoring Integrity and Reliability / Availability to achieve targeted production.
- Interact with production and planning teams to develop the Maintenance plans.
- Input and partake in planning of the Maintenance Reference Plan
- Liaise with Maintenance and relevant Technical Authorities in line with Global requirement on Deviation Management for safety critical work order if delay is expected
Compliance Audit and Assurance
- Provide support to maintenance benchmarking processes in line with Global requirement.
- Support assurance activities by Technical Authorities and Engineering.
- Monitor and track KPIs that drive achievement in maintenance planning in terms of cost, efficiency and Integrity.
- Promote planning performance improvement based on the KPI’s.
Competent Maintenance teams and Maintenance leaders
- Compliance with mandatory and/or developmental training plans for Maintenance planning staff.
What we need from you:
- Electrical/mechanical engineering bachelor is required.
- Strong maintenance planning backgrounds, with a minimum of (1-3) years’ experience;
- Proven records on maintenance planning, Reliability/Integrity, or Turnarounds with proven supervisory/leadership skill;
- Experience with Technical Integrity management processes and good understanding of various technical disciplines.
- Good Knowledge of CMMS (GSAP) is preferred.