The Shell Mobility Marketing team is charged with developing winning customer value propositions and creating differentiated products and experiences that make consumers choose Shell. In the role of Marketing Coordinator, you will primarily support Shell’s Convenience Retail business as well as digital app and payment. You will take responsibility for the development of national and regional promotions, sales planner and integrated campaigns that creatively and effectively communicate product and service offerings. You will work closely with a diverse group of Mobility stakeholders to understand underlying business strategies and corresponding communication needs.
This role will engage with an integrated agency team (IAT) to brief, design and recommend best end to end communication plan and promotional concepts to deliver highest return on investment and help stakeholders achieve their business objectives, on time and on budget.
- Develop and execute through the line communication plans and promotional material that meets the business needs and provides strong and effective messaging to influence desired customer behaviors
- Ensure channel mix selection, including traditional media, social/digital/mobile, PR and BTL deliver successfully against business objective to help meet KPI targets
- Manage the development, production, and distribution of promotional material, point of sale signage, hardware and displays to Shell Mobility sites across Canada
- Lead the implementation of communication plans supporting Mobility marketing and promotional campaigns for Mass and CRM activities as well as Local Area Marketing tactics to help retain, defend, and grow the business
- Approve the processes of all Shell Mobility site level communication elements developed with or by third parties and business partners
- Manage annual budget and maintaining control over tracking and reporting monthly budget activity (actual spend vs. budget, accruals, reconciliation of invoices) for projects within scope of this position to meet the annual budget plan
- Ensure all promotional content and materials adheres to Shell’s Brand Standards in all communication elements and channels
- Manage agency/supplier relationships, contractual commitments, and supplier performance issues to ensure adherence to established service level agreements
- Prepare and communicate to stakeholders marketing bulletins in support of marketing initiatives and promotional activities leading up to Marketing campaigns
- Manage, develop, and maintain the Marketing content for Consumer and retailer websites. Work closely with local and Global contacts to ensure format & content adherence to global platforms
Skills & Requirements
- Must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a marketing and/or communications role
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
If you don’t see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed in the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that women from under-represented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive, and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientations, and life experiences to apply.