Associate Data Scientist - Process Mining
Country India City/State Chennai Work Location Chennai
General Position Definition
- Finance & Data Operations Data Science Team is tasked with delivering tangible value to business units within Shell through data-driven decision making.
- This position is part of Finance & Data Operations Data Science team as associate data scientists to deliver Process Analytics Projects for different SAP Business processes within Shell.
- The individual will join a growing global data science organization spanning both on/offshore.
- Incumbent is responsible for developing analytical models for projects collaborating with different business stakeholders & other partners and working across a range of technologies and tools.
- Develop actionable insights by providing advanced process analytics solutions on a broad range of SAP Business Process issues and data types.
- Provide clear guidance to end users on how to effectively leverage Process Analytics tools such as Celonis
- Explore, Learn and implement advanced analytics capabilities in SAP business process through techniques such as Predictive analytics, text analytics, Machine learning and Deep learning
- Degree in Finance Accounting, Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or related fields
- Good functional understanding of SAP business process such as MM, WM, SD, LE, PP, PM, FICO, (any 2 Mandatory)
- Hands on experience working with SAP tables and structures (Creations of Views, stored procedures)
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience working in Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Statistical Modelling
- Hands on experience with techniques such as Predictive analytics, Text analytics, Machine learning and Deep learning Experience
- Proficient in SQL, ABAP, Python, R or any other programming language (at least any 2 Mandatory)
- Preferred working experience with process mining tools such as Celonis, Process X-ray, Process Gold, Mint, etc.
- Preferred experience working in any of two of the Finance / Business Processes such as Procure to Pay, Accounts Payable, Order to Cash, Accounts Receivable, Indirect Tax, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Maintenance Work Order, Production order, etc.
- Prior experience of working with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, SpotFire, Tableau or Qlikview preferred