Engineer - CMMS
There are regular campaigns of work required to be implemented in a consolidated and controlled manner to ensure sustained operations, without drawing operations and maintenance personnel from the delivery of ongoing core activities. The Analyst is responsible for the delivery of reporting, dashboards and analysis that supports the efficient delivery of campaigns and monitors progress against agreed targets to identify and expose business value. The role will require the management of external stakeholders, data quality, reporting, and technical analysis.
- Report and distribute weekly / monthly KPI’s
- Provide ad-hoc data extraction reports as required
- Ensure critical reports are kept up to date as per business requirements
- Bring current and new dashboards into line with existing business processes
- Monitor reports to ensure consistency and quality
- Ability to develop reports / dashboards as per company requirements
Skills & Requirements
Education & Experience (Mandatory)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Science.
- +2 years’ experience using Data visualization reporting tools such as Spotfire, Power BI, Tableau etc. (Spotfire preferred, Power Bi an advantage)
- Intermediate SQL capability (MMSQL preferred)
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding the analytics process – data extraction, cleansing/validation, modelling, consolidation of results, communicate findings, provide insights etc.
- Basic understanding of database structures
Other Skills, Competence & Key Behavior:
- Flexible and adaptable to change, with track record of demonstrating initiative, analytical capabilities and problem solving.
- Virtual working experience highly desirable.
- The ability to think in an abstract manner to aid in developing concepts from initiation to completion
- Strong communication skills - the ability to collaborate with a range of stakeholders including Operations, Maintenance, Planning, Scheduling, WRFM (Production), Reliability and Digital teams
- Articulate findings using clear and concise verbal, written and visual communication tools
- Ability to time manage multiple projects from routine reporting to ad-hoc requests
- Attention to detail - ensure output is of a high standard
- Pro-active mindset and the ability to drive continuous improvement