The GSR & Billing Operations manages combined operation of billing and settlement for Group Services & Recoveries, Global Charges, Retailer Billing, Retail Wetstock, Fleet Cards Accounting and Manual 3rd Party invoicing. It is an agile and evolving organization having proximity to multi-dimensional business growth including Renewables & Energy Solutions as well as changing business needs across Shell businesses.
Process Architect is accountable in delivering global integrated process architecture optimizing system enablers in line with process strategic objectives taking into account business needs, external digital developments, and legal/fiscal requirements. This role reports to Process Excellence Manager and will work closely with Process Owners, Business and Operations Leads, interconnected FO/SBO processes, S4/CFIN teams and IT across all LOBs and COBs.
The role offers an excellent opportunity for highly motivated individual who takes pride in enabling world class global process design/architecture for high performing operations, fit for the future. This includes leading strategic change discussions with senior leaders in line with process visions.
The Process Architect provides strategic direction and leadership to a team of diverse experts in delivering high quality process design for GSR & Billing Operations with robust control framework and compliance assurance across IT landscape, applying meaningful external insights and ESSA (eliminate, simplify, standardize and automate) principles and ensure sustainable knowledge management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of experts in delivery of process design and deploy
- Own and maintain quality process documentation conforms to company/industry standards.
- Lead strategic process design change engagement and discussions
- Oversee process IT/system landscape, own relevant business application and controls
- Deliver robust process risks mitigation via controls and compliance framework
- Deliver process governance, advise Process Owners in maintaining integrity of design and authorizing changes
- Drive E2E integration and synergy opportunities with all interdependent process streams
- Deliver and sustain robust data model, ensuring consistency in data integrity
- Coordinate with IT on standards and technical developments and support the prioritization of related IT developments and budget allocation
- Deliver robust change management framework for process and system design changes
- Capability building to improve and sustain key data & digital competencies
- Provide process design expertise in formulating process strategic plans
- Provides consultancy in formulating business processes and procedures where applicable
- Regular reviews of external market insights for best practice and/or performance benchmark
- Drive Continuous Improvement along with Learner’s Mindset
- Deliver and maintain effective project management