R&A Lubes Integrated SA Business Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities: -
- Lead the month close by pro-actively actioning on monthly financial validation during book closure for LSC and S&M.
- Monthly margin analysis for LSC and S&M and providing actionable insights on drivers causing variance to business.
- Prepare monthly business performance summary and present with insights in performance review meetings.
- Drive Planning & forecasting process in efficient and proactive ways to ensure we provide realistic estimates and to meet planning accuracy.
- Explain and influence drivers of PL and BS and implement necessary controls to safeguard books.
- Support Sales Team leads on MILO reviews between STLs and GM – modelling the content needed to bringing the right insights on the table
- Support pricing teams in South Africa for pricing MILOs and driving floor price updates.
- Deep-dive on Opex and COGS spend and provide required cost transparency and insights to budget-holders to sharpen the cost requirements.
- Lead the Blendcore JV LSC support including validation of controls on record to report and bringing the right MI for the GM to appraise the JV
- Driving data driven insights to identify ‘Money Left on the Table’ from an integrated lens
- Drive initiatives to optimize working capital through coordination with business teams.
Skills & Requirements: -
The candidate requires exceptional communication and influencing skills to be able to build effective working relationships with finance advisors/finance managers, especially in a virtual environment, and leverage that relationship to ensure compliance in the face of such pressures.
- Qualified /Part qualified Accountant (CA/ICWA/CIMA/ACCA/MBA) with up to 5 years of post-qualification experience.
- Working knowledge of GSAP, Power BI & AO.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Pro-active approach, self-driven and continuous improvement mindset.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work well in a virtual environment.
- Creativity and innovativeness in approaches to problem solving.
- Exposure to international / multi-cultural work environment
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and many stakeholders, including frequent unexpected challenges / Adhoc requests from leadership team.
- Supply chain and Product costing experience (added advantage)