Senior Analyst - Trading Settlements
• Gathers data, analyses and reports findings. Gathers data using existing formats; resolves disputes and acts as an SME, first escalation level.
• Conducts analyses to solve relatively standardized or repetitive information and data queries/problems.
• Works within a limited variety of well-defined procedures and practices (not necessarily standardized) and is supervised on progress and results by manager. Works autonomously within this defined scope, directly supporting management and specialists.
• Supports stakeholders in understanding analyses / outcomes, guides based on basic data analysis. Interaction with others demands influencing and persuasion in a tactful manner to obtain and understand the background of information.
• Identifies shortcomings in current processes, systems and procedures and makes suggestions and gives input to improve existing methods, systems and procedures.
This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.
Where do you fit?
- Senior Analyst - Market Risk Chennai, India
- Sr Team Mgr - Credit Data Analytics Chennai, India, Bengaluru, India
- Senior Data Analyst - T&S Chennai, India
- MDT Canada Senior Tax Lead Bengaluru, India, Chennai, India
- Tax Specialist Chennai, India
- Senior Specialist - Market Risk Bengaluru, India, Chennai, India