Communication and Project Manager (Indonesian Language)
- Manage Retail digital tools and communication for Retailer, Dealer and Site Teams through various platforms – such us: MarketHub, Emails, Skype, WorkJam, RFPP, and other tools (the scope of work including access, content, design, governance, follow up query & feedback from site team, roll out survey, etc)
- Manage Retail Operation’s Sharepoint platform to manage governance and compliance of all Operation’s records.
- Manage end to end governance of Retailer's licenses & contracts to ensure compliance with GOP (Global Operating Platform) and Local government’s rule.
- Support RBS (Retail Business System) program to enforce compliance for Retailers to follow active standard.
- Support retailer’s recruitment process (scheduling, advertising management, screening, coordinating webinar, etc) to ensure sufficient pipeline in place for accelerated growth agenda.
- Support the leading of Retail Operation projects (such us RBS, NTI autogate, TM/DM fundamental, new tools, etc) to support bottom-line and governance of compliance.
- Manage end to end aspect of digital tools and communication platforms for Retailers, Dealers and and Site team (including access, content, upload, design, follow up queries and feedback and governance) to support the execution of Retail’s priorities.
- Manage the creation and implementation of Retail Operation communication materials align with brand guidelines.
- Interface with Marketing team to communicate Marketing initiatives to Retailers, Dealers and Site team.
- Coordinate Retailer and Dealer events (such us monthly engagement forum, training session for site team), including preparation of event’s logistic, scheduling, event moderator, gathering feedback, etc.
- Own and promote the use of Shell MarketHub and WorkJam to communicate with retailer/dealers.
- Measure effectiveness of the communication in delivering the target and suggest/make change to make it more effective
- Own the management of Retail Operation’s Sharepoint to support execution of Retail Operation’s priorities and ensure the compliance of all documentation within Retail Operation scope.
- Own the management of Master Retailer/Dealer database, including all related aspect related to GSAP and GSD data management
- Ensure compliance of documentation management of all related contract and licenses of Retailer & Dealer (such us: new contract, renewal, amendment, and other required letters) including necessary coordination with legal, permitting and other related stakeholder
- Ensure that Retail has a strong pipeline for the upcoming Retailers in place. Coordinate the recruitment process of retailers from shortlisting, advertisement management, interview management and screening.
- Coordinate execution of frontline survey (including the service champion survey, retailer/dealer channel survey) to get feedback and input and communicate the result with related stakeholder to ensure improvement initiatives in place and improve retailer and dealers value proposition.
- Analyze RBS (Retailer Business System)’s audit result in order to ensure compliance of retailers and operational excellence executed properly as CVP to generate bottom lines.
- Coordinate NTI Autogate (tools to monitor integrated activities for site opening) implementation.
- Support execution for all projects under Operation scope – such us implementation of new tools, new contract, etc
•Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
•Demonstrate aspired Enterprise First behaviors and Shell core values (Honesty, Integrity, Respect for People)
•High level of resilience and ability to meet the deadlines
•Strong team member of sales support and cross functional teams with excellent communications skills
•Strong understanding of Retail business, particularly of site operations
•Passion for communications, design, personal development and learning
•High focus on compliance and documentation management.
•High understanding of Indonesia’s licenses process flows especially related to retail
•High delivery focus, very structural ways of doing business & project management skills
•Strong stakeholder management skills
•Interest for event management with different target audiences
•Strong MS office literacy