Operate Landscape Manager - Voice
Country Malaysia City/State Cyberjaya-Wisma Shell Work Location Cyberjaya-Wisma Shell
The Operate Landscape Manager Voice Analyst is end to end accountable for the operations of the landscapes and the delivery of the day-to-day E2E application and/or infrastructure services according to the agreed Service Levels and/or Operate Level Agreements. They ensure IT applications and services remain available, are delivered in a secure manner and perform appropriate oversight on any changes to the landscapes. They must have awareness of basic IT Architecture concepts. They are the escalation point for operation-related issues within their landscapes and ensure that regulatory and compliance controls are embedded in landscape operations and assist with evidence collection. They are responsible for reviewing the landscapes for enhancement and continuous improvement opportunities and must have awareness of basic IT Architecture concepts.
- Provides technical expertise at a 'skill' level in ensuring that operational services are robust and restoration time is minimized.
- Together with other team members the role is also critical in ensuring Shell retains critical control points and technical knowledge to avoid over reliance on suppliers.
- Provides the technical advice to Service Managers for discussion with stakeholders (internal and external) to help ensure Shells interests are well represented and protected from a technical perspective.
- The incumbent works in close collaboration with Suppliers to ensure that Incident, Problem and Capacity Management functions support effective the delivery of secure and reliable Connectivity services.
- Incumbent is also adept in keeping key stakeholders informed when incidents are occurring and following up on Problem management issues.
- Creates and analyses process performance reports enabling monitoring of compliance against CSLs and KPIs and together with service management teams raises back to green plans as needed to drive Operational Excellence.
- Ensures ET-SOM is a strong influencer and participant in the process and service management tooling projects, to help ensure changes being developed support improved business outcomes.