Supply Planning Manager
Country Malaysia City/State Cyberjaya-Wisma Shell Work Location Cyberjaya-Wisma Shell
This role is accountable for the integration and effectiveness of each of its component parts (Supply Planning, 3rd Party Coordination, Network deployment etc). The role holder will collaborate with the country planning managers to optimise the integrated end-to-end performance of the supply chain.
- Participate actively in T&R planning, he/she is one of the key Supply Chain representative in S&OP process and where appropriate will identify and pursue OPEX and CAPEX needs.
- Support the planners and co-ordinators in continuous improvement of inventory holding across the end-to-end supply chain versus customer service. (OTIF vs DIO)
- Manages the MD and Aviation business interfaces between LSC and S&M. Acting as a focal point for these businesses. (OTIF)
- Accountable for the supply chain performance as measure by agreed KPIs and monitor the trends of these KPIs (OTIF, DIO)
- Ensure no stock-outs based on DDMRP buffers and deployment per DDMRP proposed buffers plan
- Manages a team of 15 supply chain professionals