Credit Team Manager (with Czech language)
Passionate about people? Passionate about maximizing commercial opportunities? And finally, passionate about being in the center of a dynamic group of stakeholders? Then keep reading this is a role for you!
The Team Managers will be given a focus accounting functions as such:
- Period End activities
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Pre-hosting Audit
- Manage workloads, multiple demands, and competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met while maintaining the quality and integrity of data.
- Work effectively with and through others, coordinating intradepartmental efforts to achieve goals.
- Foster a positive work environment with staff and other organizations that encourages inclusion and collaboration by all team members. Ability to work with minimal managerial supervision
- Develop, counsel and mentor staff to produce greater contributions and a higher level of competencies
- Provide timely performance feedback to staff throughout the year, providing input to GPA, IDP and Competency Based Progression proposals.
- Monitor internal controls for master file set-ups, maintenance and contract compliance, including determining necessary updates due to changing business environment or systems.
- Ensure integrity of account data through monthly account analysis, status of accounts and reporting compliance.
- Demonstrate the ability to relate account balances to underlying business issues. Identify issues, determine corrective action, and implement actions plans.
- Encourage and support appropriate training of staff Continue participation in Finance’s training program and quickly apply learning to analyzing routine business transactions
- Monthly and quarterly financial closings are on a very tight schedule and problems that arise must be identified and resolved quickly while maintaining strong internal controls. Meeting the closing schedule is required, as non-compliance would have significant impact to UA management, as well as with complying with Group requirements. Some of the items which may arise include validation errors, system problems, and problems receiving late, incomplete or incorrect data. Achieve set overdue target portfolio of the team.