CS Technology and Project Lead
This Creative Solutions Technology and Project Lead role will be responsible for leading technology automatization and simplification of tools across multiple platforms. This role will work closely with the Creative Solutions Global Operations Manager and be accountable for leading system enhancements, maintain correct set up of master data, finance reporting, being the first point of contact for questions, provide training sessions, troubleshooting and connecting with relevant IT support.
Creative Solutions is Shell’s internal team for integrated content creation, experiential and sponsorship activations for the Shell Group. We are responsible for creating a wide range of branded content and experiences, from delivering largescale industry and consumer facing events to producing world-class integrated campaigns which combine film, digital, social, design and print assets. We strive for effective, standout creativity in everything we do, by being at the forefront of new and innovative developments in the disciplines we cover.
Our dynamic team of 100+ communications professionals are located across nine locations: Calgary, Houston, London, The Hague, Krakow, Doha, Kuala Lumpur, Manila and Beijing. We execute our work through a mix of in-house expertise and experienced project managers who deliver projects via a roster of curated agencies.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU?
• You will coordinate the ongoing project Brand Ecosystem Technology Team (BETTY) and work closely with the project team to finalize implementation.
• You will be the intermediary between users and IT support, helping to resolve system issues and testing of new solutions, able to translate IT language into plain English and have a deep understanding of user groups, needs and journeys.
• You will maintain users accesses and provide training for the department’s IT platforms and processes.
• You will maintain Share point libraries for the department and be the focal point for its IT systems and platforms used for time tracking, project management (Shell Content Manager) and Brand Assets, among other tools.
• You will be responsible for maintaining the master data of various systems and preparing a monthly audit report to ensure the users are populating the system correctly which will have an impact on a monthly reporting including financial data. You will help users to resolve their issues.
• You will be the focal point for the preparation of reporting to be used for business performance review on a monthly basis and ad-hoc to senior management.
• You will help to identify opportunities for Continuous Improvement (CI) and added value for our business partners.
You will need to be able to work virtually across cultures and time zones, providing support to CS users and championing best practice and learnings in the technical area. You will need to be curious, have an eye for detail and understand where you add value. You must be able to simplify and communicate complex ideas to senior leaders, translating IT language to simple understanding for users.
• 5 years’ experience in business operations and/or in process expert roles.
• Ability to quickly learn how new tools work.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills across all levels.
• Experience in Leading/Coordinating projects (Agile and/or Prince 2 certificates will be an asset).
• Delivering to strict deadlines and diﬃcult timeframes.
• The ability to think strategically about how you can deliver reporting that will add value to users
• You will need excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including both written and verbal communication skills.
• Expert in Excel (able to create complex formulas, matching different source of data and etc).
• Experience in managing and maintaining master data will be an asset.