Customer Success Specialist Dutch Speaker
Customer Operations is part of Downstream Global Commercial and its core purpose is to deliver a “Best-In-Market Customer Experience and business value, at an affordable cost”. Customer Operations supports all Downstream marketing businesses across a range of Customer Fullfilment activities.
- Feedback and Issues: Take ownership for the resolution of Integrated Retail B2C complaints, liaising with other service partners as required.
- Offers and Promotions: Dear with reports regarding promotions, third party offers, gift delivery, balance enquiry, Premium membership.
- Loyalty Management: Manage the Retail Loyalty Customer Experience; handle transaction queries, self-serve queries and general loyalty related enquiries and support Perform compliance checks on manual data quality control.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of and work with internal systems, understanding both their individual use and how they relate to each other.
- Support Data Integrity Management, by embedding right first-time accountability and ownership of Customer data quality inputted at system.
- Liaise with internal interfaces within the agreed processes and ways of working.
- Support Shell’s Customers on digital channels and proactively encourage self-support solutions, ensuring Customers are aware of the information and tools on the website and mobile application.
- Support social media platforms by technical assistance.
- Given detailed business and process knowledge may be called upon, from time to time, to support testing for IT upgrades or projects requiring operational input.
- English Language Proficiency – B2
- Dutch Language Proficiency – C1
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Office with experience in using social media platforms including twitter/Facebook.
- Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer’s needs, while staying within the policies and procedures of Shell
- Ability to problem-solve independently, dealing with a range of uncommon queries.
- Ability to develop an extensive network of contacts, subject matter experts and decision makers across the business to help resolve the more complex Customer problems.
- Ability to demonstrate interchangeable communication skills, by communicating effectively in writing, by phone, or by live chat and social media channels professionally, accurately, and quickly.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours & hybrid working arrangement,
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance,
- Comfortable working environment: newly built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space,
- Improved accessibility of office and sanitary facilities,
- Attractive benefits package
If you don't see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive, and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientation, and life experiences to apply!