Customer Success Specialist with Hungarian
The role of Customer Success Specialist - Pricing EU is to support the delivery of Shell Fleet Solutions (SFS) pricing and portfolio strategy for CRT and Fleet business in a specific country/cluster.
The purpose of this role is to convert local market insights into effective pricing management and deliver value, entrench and grow the brand to strike a balance between volume and value delivery.
Customer Success Specialists - Pricing EU acts as trusted advisor to Sales, Marketing, local Pricing, Finance, and Customer Operations teams by providing best-in-class insights and initiatives that enable the greater SFS organization to achieve its business aspirations and to ensure short and long term business profitability within competition law and Shell Business Principles.
Where you fit in?
Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is empowered to manage customer experience, relationships, and satisfaction across the end-to-end journey of our customers. This job holds accountable for delivering pricing management of customer commercial conditions and it's forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. The role requires pricing customer support from contract and account set-up to order and payment.
- Drive strong engagement and coordination of all pricing activities for supported country/cluster.
- Follow price policies and implement price changes resulting from national and international oil price movements, other relevant local market price developments or competitive actions as well as other cost factors (e.g. currency exchange rates).
- Close coordination with local Pricing, Retail, and Sales to create, validate and maintain local pricing insights with the market environment (e.g. Nature Based solution, eMobility offer).
- Understand the impact of pricing decisions on margins and profitability.
- Recommend and lead the operational implementation of price strategies & tactics on the assigned country/cluster.
- Ensure pricing compliance and store approval documentation in the system for audit and control accuracy.
- Execute control reports and follow up on areas of concern (like list price changes, bonus payment).
- Deliver improvements to reduce time spent on daily tasks/increase effectiveness (also: propose Continuous Improvement projects).
- Champion customer-orientated response to internal enquiries about pricing calculations and pricing changes, support disputes, and pricing notification.
- Knowledge of Hungarian and/or Bulgarian (min. B2)
- Bachelor degree preferred (business-related major) or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical mindset and ability to use data analysis in pricing and strategic decisions
- Previous experience in Customer service or operations
- Experience in Microsoft Office; GSAP/ H3 experience preferred
- Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer’s needs, while staying within the policies and procedures of Shell
- Understand Shell’s PlayBook and customer value proposition
- Able to demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance improvement opportunities
- Commercial & Economic Acumen - Skill
- Value Chain Understanding - Knowledge
- Managing Customer Experience - Skill
- Contract Management - Skill