Data Scientist - PMO
• Finance & Data Operations Data Science Team is tasked with delivering tangible value to business units globally across Shell through data-driven decision making.
• This position is based in the Shell Krakow office with the primary responsibility of working on data science projects in Shell Retail, Fleet Solutions and the E-mobility business.
• Incumbent will be responsible for collaborating with stakeholders to deliver tangible business value by supporting and delivering analytics projects using a range of cloud technologies.
• The ideal candidate has a background in MLOps with quantitative skills applied to solving real world problems
• Support the Data Analytics team in the design and execution of data science projects
• Work with data and technology experts to help execute analytics projects and deploy solutions
• Support the design and delivery of analytics projects across upstream and downstream business units in Shell
• Rapid onboarding onto projects
• Converting business problems into clearly defined analytics goals
• Working with ill-defined datasets
• Ability to convert technical jargon into plain English
• Virtual working with a network of colleagues across the globe
• Expertise in implementing MLOps in Azure Databricks
• Git for code versioning and collaboration
• Technical documentation for Data Science Projects
• Experience in Projects Management methodologies (Agile / Scrum)
• Experience in machine learning techniques (in Python, R, and / or Scala)
• Experience in data visualization (Power BI) is preferred
• 2+ years of data science experience in a large corporate environment
• Master’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
• Good communication and influencing skills
• A self-starter with eagerness to learn
• Ability to work under limited supervision