Finance Process Automation Developer
If you are automation and digitalization enthusiast with a passion for new technologies and innovation this could be your chance to make your mark in the Shell digital transformation journey. You will grow and develop in a supportive global team helping to improve our processes.
As we progress towards more efficient, streamline and lean processes, equipped with hi-tech solutions and tools, automation and digitalization agenda is vital to us. Process Automation Developer, is a critical role that would enable and support delivery of high quality, user friendly and cost effective process solutions. You are going to be a key part of our Automation Network team, a group of professionals from Reporting&Analysis Process Owner and R&A Process teams, proposing, developing and deploying process automation solutions.
As Process Automation Developer, you’re going to provide support and advice to the team while working on and developing various automation solutions. As the part of the Automation Network you will cooperate with other Automation Developers in other SBO locations to deploy and replicate global automation initiatives.
More specifically, your role will include:
• Developing clear process automation recommendations, underpinned by data and a solid business case
• Being the team member of automation enthusiasts to deliver process improvement solutions and tools
• As an expert, develop End User Computing (EUC) tools and non-ERP automation solutions (example – Alteryx, Visual Basic Application, Power Automate, Power BI, SharePoint, etc.)
• Deliver automation projects based on the agreed timelines, following prescribed project management methodology
• Handle virtual training for R&A teams, building automation capabilities and skills for the R&A teams.
When it comes to successful R&A process automation journey, it is your excellent programing skills that will make the difference and will lead you to the success. You be part of automation network team providing solutions directly impact Shell automation and digitalization DNA.
Furthermore, you will have:
• A Bachelor or Master degree, in Finance and/or IT
• Substantial IT experience and knowledge of automation and digital technologies
• Solid knowledge of VBA/Alteryx/Power Automate/PowerBI/Sharepoint
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions
• Ability to manage competing priorities, meeting multiple deadlines and stakeholder communication