Process Data Engineer-SSW
Process Data Engineer – Subsurface & WRFM
The Subsurface and WRFM team drives quality and efficiency by integrating expertise in various Data Management areas like Petrophysics, Geophysics.
Team is a part of Technical Asset Operations Upstream with 1000+ staff across different locations (India, Philippines, Malaysia, Poland).
The current SSW&WRFM team consists of 100+ staff based in India, Poland and Malaysia who is qualified in Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences with Data Management capabilities. Team in Poland will be partnering with existing organization both in India and with Technical Data Management community in Europe and US.
- Operational base load support: loading/managing subsurface and well data (well data, well logs and well documents; core data; seismic data (tapes and processed data) to and within corporate and project databases.
- Responding to the SubSurface & WRFM data team / end-user requests e.g. resolving data quality issues through proactive daily monitoring of IQM queries, reactive identification of data issues or provision of data sets to the government.
- Participation in the elements of Data Projects where execution can be performed in a back office / center of excellence– e.g. data migration to align with new / global standards.
- Document and Record Management (DRM) - provide document publishing services, setting up projects & managing CWF (Collaborative Well File) environment & publishing documents to central repository with the correct metadata.
Data quality Support including:
Measuring and reporting data quality.
Technical standards management.
- Assure customer needs are met and benefits are recognized by the business.
- Graduates / 1-2 years of relevant industrial experience and relevant academic & project experience in a similar role/organization
- University degree in Petrophysics/ Geosciences /Computer Engineering with specialization in Upstream/Oil & Gas
- Knowledge of Subsurface Data Management applications: OpenWorks, Recall, Petrel will be an asset
- Experience in working with Linux environment will be an asset
- Behavioral Skills: Very Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment across multiple time zones to accomplish operational excellence and required data quality objectives. Ability to deal effectively with complexity and detail and to prioritize, ensure delivery of priorities.