Shell Graduate Programme 2023/2024 - Poland
Join us as a Shell graduate and you can be a part of the future of energy.
Together we are transitioning to become a net-zero emissions business while providing the energy that people around the world need today.
Working with experienced colleagues on these important challenges, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your skills– in an environment where we value honesty, integrity, and respect for one another.
Whichever part of our business you join, you will have the chance to work with experienced colleagues and share your unique perspective and fresh ideas on how to tackle energy-related challenges. That’s why we’re looking for graduates who share our purpose and passion for progress.
Our inclusive and collaborative culture will equip you with the support you need to forge your own path and grow your skills as you work on meaningful projects with exciting responsibilities right from the start.
At Shell you can power your progress as we tackle the energy challenge together.
Develop the energy solutions of tomorrow and today
How can the world transition to net zero emissions while providing the secure, affordable energy that powers lives? You’ll get the opportunity for hands-on experience of projects that are helping to meet this challenge. By working with experienced colleagues who bring expertise from a range of areas, you will have the chance to help drive change in the energy system.
Grow your skills: learn today, lead tomorrow
When you join, you'll be assigned to a role with exciting challenges and opportunities. You’ll be supported in crafting a development journey tailored to your strengths and needs with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects at the forefront of technologies, trends and practices.
Shell's 'learner mindset' environment helps unlock the potential in each of us, creating a supportive, high-performance environment based on openness, curiosity and growth, where you can learn from experiences and build the skills that let you grow today and lead in future.
Collaborate with experienced colleagues
With access to a global network of expertise you can make meaningful connections and continue your growth and learning at Shell. We invite people to think differently and learn from the diversity of backgrounds, cultures, ideas and knowledge at Shell
Achieve balance in a values-led culture
We live our core values of honesty, integrity and respect, so you can work in an environment that encourages you to be the best version of yourself and respects the individual journeys that each of us will take.
Learn more about Shell careers on our website: https://www.shell.com/graduates
Power Your Progress
You should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
Successful candidates would:
- Graduate prior to your first day at Shell.
- Be eligible to work in Poland.
- Be able to speak English fluently (Please remember to submit your CV in English).
- Be at least a bachelor’s degree graduate and may have work experience of up to 3 years only.
- Be able to talk to people face to face for negotiations and looking for vendors.
- Have a commercial mindset.
- Have digital skills or the willingness to learn multiple digital tools.
- Have a learner mindset.
- Have problem solving skills.
- Be assertive and curious.
- Be data driven and have strong research abilities.
- Be flexible.
- Training opportunities and career development
- International working environment and collaboration in high vibrant community
- Language courses – role dependent
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Work-life balance support: hybrid working & flexible time arrangements
We believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate, and develop.
We’ll help you discover your potential with outstanding career opportunities. You’ll be able to continuously seek out new ideas and experiences, collaborating with a global network of people, working on some of the most commercially-driven and innovative projects in the world.
Join the Shell Graduate Programme and Power Your Progress.
We are currently hiring for the following teams and locations:
- Contracting & Procurement – CP Analyst
- Customer Operations – Transformation Crew Business Lead
- Candidates with FINANCIAL background are welcome to apply for potential roles in 2024.
The roles mentioned above are under the Commercial Shell Graduate Programme.
Successful candidates are expected to start either in November 2023 and some may start in 2024.