Mobility Network Change Management Lead
Where you fit in?
Shell Mobility represents the single largest customer-facing business in the group serving more than 30mln Mobility and over 250,000 Fleet customers per day through 500,000 service champions in over 45,000 sites across cca 80 countries. This role is part of the Mobility Network Development team. We are the network future-proofers, creating sites that will deliver for our customers and our business today and in years to come building on deep expertise in Network strategy and portfolio management, Mobility solutions, data driven & customer centric planning, new fuels planning and capital investment.
The purpose of the Mobility Network Development Team is to deliver sustainable world class investment and enable the Energy Transition both in Mobility and beyond through effective capital deployment, cash maximization from existing network footprint and development of Network strategies integrated into one consistent branded footprint deployed to markets to ensure a balanced and resilient Global Network portfolio of assets.
Our network is constantly evolving. We’re entering new territories. We’re transforming the charging experience for today’s growing army of EV drivers. We’re adapting to meet the needs of customers who often want more than a quick top-up. All of this change is being driven by our Global Mobility Network Development team.
What the role is?
Global Mobility Network Deployment Team contributes to a network-enabled, frontline-empowered approach to operationalize the accelerated growth agenda. We are the champions of integration of global and local Network priorities and projects. The team is a team of trusted advisors who enable the execution of Network plans and strategy in the markets and protect License to Operate via leading/coordinating cross-business/multi-market projects to unleash global-local value of Shell across cca 80 countries. The coordination across businesses is ever more important with growing portfolio of our customer-facing branded assets and increased variety of channels to serve our customers’ mobility needs.
The role of Mobility Network Change Management Lead is to take network teams through these developments and changes and ensure integration between functions, processes and tools.
- Enabling the pursuit of network accelerated growth during Energy Transition through driving change management in Mobility Network Teams,
- Working closely with numerous stakeholders in global and local Mobility Network and Sectors & Decarbonization teams, to deliver change management programs that ensure successful implementation of integrated network strategy, projects and ways of working,
- Delivering Network Development agenda beyond Mobility, deploying change management approaches and methodologies to drive effective buy-in and adoption of Network Development tools and processes across teams and functions, integrated for Mobility and other functions across multiple markets,
- Driving change to ensure Network Teams are well equipped to build and maintain profitable and resilient network during Energy Transition; providing input and support the design and delivery of training programs and communication,
- Ensuring right network expertise is provided to other teams, responding to growing demand from other businesses in Network Development,
- Supporting knowledge transfer to markets and replication of best practices to accelerate local deployment of strategies.
The role is instrumental in driving change across multiple projects and stakeholders, which requires using change management techniques and models:
- Demonstrating where we are today and what we can learn from experience to guide people and deliver the outcomes,
- Stakeholder mapping and management of change,
- Designing experimentation and new ways of thinking, acting, and interacting, creating ownership of the changes,
- Keeping the changes on track to understand the readiness of individuals and the whole system to deliver the desired outcome,
- Determining if different path is available, to create or move in the right direction and ensure that people take full ownership of the changes,
- Capturing and sharing new lessons and best practices based on change experience; continuously improving project delivery.
What we need from you
- Master’s degree in Business or Economics
- Substantial professional experience in Change Management
- Mastery in applying change management techniques, models and processes to different change contexts
- Demonstrating mastery in promoting a ‘human-centered’ approach to large scale/organizational change to ensure it is embedded and sustained and in building strategic coalitions to deliver change
- Experience in creating the organisational environment and culture (e.g. psychological safety, trust and resilience) to enable successful large-scale change
- Excellence in project delivery - planning and operationalising a programme of people or business change
- The candidate needs to cope with ambiguity and draw conclusions from complex set of information and relations
- Good knowledge of CI methodologies (CI green belt certificate welcomed)
- Strong influencing and stakeholder engagement skills
- Personal persuasion, ability to influence and engage without direct authority, outside functional lines and virtually
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working/leading in a multicultural and multi-country environment
- Please note that experience in Mobility Network, Energy Transition, New Fuels and Decarbonization would be additional advantage
- Role is a virtual role, part of a global team. Successful candidate is expected to work virtually from the base location
Shell started operations in the United Kingdom more than 110 years ago. Since then, we have grown into a leading innovative Oil & Energy company that rewards its employees by investing heavily in their careers and learning. Our people are our greatest asset, and our commitment to your career will see you thrive in a work environment that offers an industry-leading development programme. When your ideas travel, Shell will benefit, and innovation will thrive. Shell has a key role to play in helping meet the UK’s growing energy demand, whilst using innovative technologies to develop cleaner energy. We are the largest FTSE 100 company in the UK by market capitalisation and make a significant contribution to the UK economy. As well as processing 35% of the gas coming into the UK, we serve more than four million customers at our filling stations each week. Shell employs some 6,400 skilled staff as well as many contractors.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell.
Join us and you’ll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future – whether by investing in oil, gas and renewable energy to meet demand, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential.
- We’re creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we’ll take it from there.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.