Advisor, Premium Learning Services
About the role
The PLS Advisor role is primarily responsible for delivering high-touch, high-impact learning operations for defined OD&L projects and learning programs. The role will also be responsible for supporting the communications agenda of the project/program story and its performance storytelling via crafting, organizing, and implementing engagement and marketing materials. This includes learning program dashboards, feedback mechanisms, and other digital communications platforms authorized by Shell.
Where you fit in
This role will report to both the Manager of Premium Learning Services and Lead of Nominations and Targeted Programs. This role will specifically support Leadership and DE&I portfolios for premium services, Knowledge Management Taxonomy Operations and Nominations Operations.
1. Learning Solutions (LS) Mgrs/Advisors
2. Learning Excellence & Learning Operations
3. Knowledge Management Mgr/Advisors
• Project Management – Acts as PM/PMO or provide operations support for key OD&L projects or other high-tough and high-impact learning activities where a dedicated resource is required;
• Communications, Engagement, and Marketing (CEM) – includes portal or learning boards rendering, creating or revamping marketing materials for learning campaigns to boost participation and engagement linked to learning agenda
• Support for collaboration through information-sharing platforms (i.e Viva Engage, MS Teams)
• Learning Program Reporting, Analysis, and Implementation of Feedback Mechanism linked to programs or campaigns in-scope
• Operational Support for contracted OD&L processes and related Continuous Improvement projects that meet premium services conditions.
What we need from you
- Knowledge of how Learning ‘operates’ in an organization – within the HR function and beyond e.g. business, employee and Internal communications generated learning
- Project Management Knowledge and PMO capability
- Strong communication skills – writing, data visualization, story-telling
- Creative and Technical Skills in Sharepoint, Viva Engage, MS-teams, MS-stream, Video editing
- Data Analytics – Advanced Excel Skills, PowerBi
- Knowledge of learning technologies – LMS, LXL, content platforms
- Operational Excellence with experience in Continuous Improvement (CI) or Automation
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Manila forms the operational backbone of business processes that help deliver Shell’s business solutions across the globe. We are focused on driving excellent corporate performance in Finance, Human Resources, Customer Service, Order-to-Delivery, and Contracting and Procurement. Diversity is key at SBO Manila, and our employees reflect the innovation that stems from a diverse workforce. By joining the company, you will benefit from an industry-leading development program that will see you tap into a pool of expert knowledge that will help propel your career.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change. Our business has been built on a foundation of innovative technology and skilled employees. By providing energy to sustain people’s lives for more than a hundred years, Shell has become one of the world’s leading companies. Join us and you’ll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future. At Shell, everyone does their part.
An inclusive place to work
Shell is working to become one of the most diverse, equitable, and inclusive organizations in the world. We are taking steps to create an environment where everyone – from our employees to our customers, partners, and suppliers – feels valued, respected, and has a strong sense of belonging. To achieve this, we must ensure all people are treated fairly, irrespective of their race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, ethnic origin, nationality, or other status. To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice. We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.