Analyst - DS Energy Acct 3rd Party
• Works based on general guidelines and plans work activities. Solutions for deviations are chosen based on own estimation of the situation and requests.
• Informs internal stakeholders proactively. Shares information, answers complex questions; explains possible consequences of choices regarding rules and procedures.
• Identifies shortcomings in current processes, systems and procedures and ensures solution of ad hoc problems within the assigned unit.
This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.
• The Controls Team is part of the bigger Customer Operations Excellence (COE) which reports to the Customer Fulfillment Excellence Organization.
• COE Manila has circa 60 staff wherein the Controls Team has 20 Controls Analysts reporting to 2 Controls Team Leads.
• It operates >100 Controls for >40 sales orgs that mitigate risks in supporting the delivery of >3,200M in C5
• We are looking for those amenable working on mid and night shifts.
Purpose & Accountabilities
• Operate key controls to mitigate high-risk areas within finance processes, which are required to be monitored in accordance with one of the FCM Monitoring methods
• To run daily controls to guarantee that operations are complying with operational excellence and all controls (SOX, Business & Financial)
• Operates controls in line with the Control Operating Procedure (COP)
• Implements changes based on the Change Management Process (Retrofit) provided via the monthly Change Management Packs
• Ensures that control issues are highlighted and effective remediation occurs if a control fails
• Escalate potential issues or improvement suggestions to the OTC Finance Controls Advisor/Lead as appropriate
• Ensure 100% compliance and response to Assurance products (self-assessment, BCOC,COC, etc.)
• Support internal and external Financial and business audits.
• Raise awareness and understanding of the impact/ dependencies of the Controls within the OTC teams (Business Partners, Resolution Owners), to maximize control effectiveness and ensure consistency in the operation of controls.
• Maintains current up-to-date knowledge of business processes and procedures for area of responsibility
• Ensures sharing of best practices and contributes to Continuous Improvement initiatives.
• Monitor and manage day-to-day billing processes, including automated batch processing, urgent manual billing, self-billing(if applicable) and Idocs
• Ensuring Invoices are created and sent to the customers in a timely manner
Skills & Requirements
In-depth knowledge of products, end-to-end offer-to-cash process, the business and markets served
• Understand/working knowledge of OTC Model
• Full knowledge of IT applications within your scope of responsibility
• Full knowledge of Group policies and standards
• Has experience in Customer Service and or Industry
• Has demonstrated leadership
• At times, the incumbent will be very busy and must be able to prioritize and manage own time effectively
• Ability to work cross-business and cross – process (Pricing, Sales Order Processing, Billing)
• Require making decisions promptly and independently while being consistent with organizational values.