Associate Engineer - Maintenance
Interfaces with Global I&M Service Lead, Regional Engineering Service Leads, Maintenance Execution Coordinator, Operation Maintenance Coordinators, Data Admins.
Understanding of the DGAME Manual intent and processes including the 6 pillars:
- Pillar 1: Site critical documents (PEFS, HACD, Plot Plans, DBD and C&E)
- Pillar 2: Asset Register & Tagging
- Pillar 3: Identification of Safety Critical Equipment from site HEMPs
- Pillar 4: R&I plan (I&M regimes)
- Pillar 5: Maintenance Execution
- Pillar 6: Storage of Asset records in the Asset Information Management System (AIM-EDMS) and relevant updates due to execution of Projects and Maintenance.
The Maintenance scheduler must be able to:
Work as an effective team member within the TAO team, engaging primarily with:
- Other Maintenance Schedulers
- Maintenance Execution Coordinators (MEC)
- I&M Data analysts
- Data controllers and admins.
Pro-actively plan preventive and corrective workorders. Identify inconsistencies in maintenance scheduling. Interact with Global I&M service lead, RESL’s and MEC’s at working level to understand upcoming activities and support requirements. Ensure consistent application of the DGAME Manual. Understanding of the R&I plans for the responsible terminals.
Overall responsibility is to ensure the Terminals are provided with accurate planned workorders, with the correct resources.
- Close contact with terminal OMC’s
- Plan Workorders with provided information
- Assign correct required resources
- Monitoring workorders and assisting the OMC in on time execution of workorders
- Update workorders according to approved extensions
- Review workorders for closure
- Provide Subject matter expert role service towards Operations and/or Engineering