Customer Ops Specialist-Deal Management (Nightshift)
This job sits within the Deal Management Journey forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. The job supports delivery of a Customer Value Proposition that sets Shell apart from its competitors. The COS Deal Management supports Account Managers in on-boarding Customers to Shell and delivering all relevant changes to the customer agreement throughout the contract life-cycle. The COS Deal Management owns pricing and the contract set up, amendment and management process. This role makes sure Customers find it easy to do business with Shell by providing a best-in-market Customer experience.
This role may focus on some or all of the accountabilities below, depending on operational requirements. Businesses serviced include but are not limited to: Global Commercial, Commercial Fleet and Retail. These activities cover all Customer levels including Key Accounts and Platinum Customers.
- Work with Account Managers to provide pre-offer, offer and contract management support for standard and non-standard contract set up and maintenance, in compliance with the Play Book
- Execute contract legal and fiscal requirements, working with local legal focals
- Follow-up directly with customers on missing contract documentation
- Ensure contracts are signed and stored in line with local country requirements
- Review contract performance as part of SCM process
- Own contract documentation archiving and termination of customer contracts
- Support preparing for tender bids
- Set up and maintain end to end pricing data, including confirming pricing, managing price increases and changes, implementing rebates and charge backs, investment deals, invoice accuracy, and resolving pricing related errors and disputes (also covers Distributor DFOA Customers)
- Provide “One Team” support for Sales in owning and resolving all Deal Making issue resolution. Work to uncover issue root cause of issues and implement sustainable fixes
- Act as resolution owner of Customer complaints. Feedback outcomes to COS Order to Cash colleagues who will communicate with customers
Master Data Set Up & Amend:
- Maintain Sales Hierarchy, contract registers and banding adherence
- Set up and amend Customer master data
- Act as Resolution Owner for Master Data Disputes. Liaise with key interface, business partners and/or Customers to resolve them and perform invoice adjustment (in consultation with line manager and within the authorisations as applicable)
- Process manual vouchers received from Retailers during offline card transactions
- Product Lifecycle Data Management: maintain inclusions, exclusions and listings of products in support of PLM and Customer specific requirements
Data Integrity Management:
- Maintain master data integrity. Review DQS reports, correct any data errors and track performance against SLA
- Act as a touchless setup lead in system-to-system setup with new Customers (BCI, EID, OCR, EDI). Work with Customer IT teams to resolve issues and manage internal processes.