Delivery Fulfillment Analyst (Night)
Reference ID R133174 Updated 09/19/2023
Downstream Supply Chain
- Processing of all bulk fuels truck deliveries (automatic and manual) in a timely, accurate and efficient manner until status is completed and ready for invoicing, including monitoring, analyzing, investigating and clearing any errors captured in the system or connected application (CAPS), i.e. Distribution Holding Table, GSAP, TABS. In addition, the role also supports the Customer Disputes investigation and makes necessary adjustments if needed.
- Comply with Health, Safety, Security, and Environment (HSSE) policies and guidelines set by the company.
- Ensure timely compliance with all Mandatory Training and other Business Requirements.
- Collaborate and work with internal and external customers in order to deliver organizational targets.
- Support and participate in Continuous Improvement activities that aim to improve HSSE, service-, and cost- effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure all truck movement transactions are recorded in GSAP without errors, incorporating all amendments and corrections before invoicing.
- Monitor, analyze, and investigate all customer disputes/inquiries and process any necessary adjustments using required systems, i.e. SAP-CRM and GSAP.
- Investigate all inconsistent transactions to ensure that the right quantity is invoiced to the right customer.
- Manage day-to-day business interfaces with business partners in OTC, Finance Operations, Supply, Distribution, Retail and B2B.
- Support all focal roles and activities that will be beneficial in meeting day to day targets/deliverables.
- Deliver all month-end activity commitments.
- Ensure documentation and filing is accurate, up to date and accessible.
- Education background: Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Engineering or any Business related course.
- Work experience: Preferably minimum 1-2 years of work experience in Logistics, Petroleum and Manufacturing Planning industries.
- Technical skills: Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office tools. Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Communication skills: Proficiency in the English language, both oral and written, is required.
- Soft skills required: Attention to detail, analytical approach to problems, ability to collaborate and work in a team.
- Work hours: Must be willing to work flexible shifts (mid or night). Must be willing to render overtime especially during month-end.