Expatriate Transactions Advisor (Midshift)
Handle global expatriate transactional requests and information queries received from employees, Local HR, HR Business Partners and line managers via web forms, email and telephone.
• Execute a wide range of global transactional processes for Shell expatriates, such as travel or education claims, payments& deductions or housing and immigration cases.
• Act as first point of HR contact for process and policy queries of expatriates during their assignment
• Liaise with HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Employees, and Line Managers, as required in order to resolve cases.
• Manage cases according to established ways of working, including case logging in EIC/Sales Force, efiling, management of work in progress and keeping customers informed, meeting established KPIs and SLAs, escalating complex issues and working with other parties as required
• Share best practices within the team and drive continues improvement in service delivery through participation in improvement initiatives.
• Adhere to the Global Approval Matrix (GAM) and Financial Control Manual (implementing all established financial controls in daily work) & Data Privacy rules, including reporting all FCM & Data Privacy breaches.
• Good policy understanding to deliver process as designed
• Dealing with constant and demanding workload
• Customer focus in a culturally diverse environment
• Dealing with global scope of expat processes
Job Knowledge, Skills, Experience
• Educated to a degree level
• Fluent English (minimum C1)
• Strong attention to detail and accurate execution
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload
• Cultural awareness and to handle conversations with people from different backgrounds
• Previous experience in Shared Services environment is advantageous
• Experience in customer service is advantageous
• Strong IT skills (SAP & Microsoft Office) is advantageous