Expatriate Transactions Advisor (Nightshift)
Country Philippines City/State Makati City Work Location Makati City
- Handle global expatriate transactional requests and information queries received from employees, Local HR, HR Business Partners and line managers via web forms, email and telephone.
- Execute specific global transactional processes for Shell expatriates, such as immigration and housing authorizations, employment verification requests, personal details change, payroll reconciliation, Master Data Update activation, batch uploads, and travel cases under the supervision of an approved buddy
- Act as telephony focal to assist in retrieving voicemails from expats
- Assist other advisors in case management particularly in creating multiple case creation and/or efiling improvements
- Assist performance focal in their various tasks particularly with data collation and VM board management
- Assist Financial Controls Manual (FCM) focal in their task to perform procedural checks on confirmed cases
- Assist team focal in coordinating learning sessions and team engagements/events
- Liaise with other HR partners and stakeholders, as required in order to resolve cases.
- Manage cases according to established ways of working, including case logging in Sales Force, efiling, management of work in progress and keeping customers informed, meeting established KPIs and SLAs, escalating complex issues and working with other parties as required
- Share best practices within the team and drive continues improvement in service delivery through participation in improvement initiatives.
- Adhere to the Global Approval Matrix (GAM) and Financial Control Manual (implementing all established financial controls in daily work) & Data Privacy rules, including reporting all FCM & Data Privacy breaches.