Creative Solutions is Shell’s internal team for integrated content creation, experiential and sponsorship activations for the Shell Group. We are responsible for creating a wide range of world-class integrated branded marketing materials, communication, campaign, content and events which combine photography, film, digital, social, design, presentation and print assets. We strive for effective, standout creativity in everything we do, by being at the forefront of new and innovative developments in the disciplines we cover.
Our dynamic team of 100+ communications professionals are located across nine locations: Calgary, Houston, London, The Hague, Krakow, Doha, Kuala Lumpur, Manila and Beijing. We execute our work through a mix of in-house expertise and experienced communications project managers who deliver projects via a roster of curated agencies. Our in-house offer includes:
• An internal film unit which produces documentary style, long form and short form digital and social content.
• Photography team to manage Shell photographic assets, creative production and compliance
• Design discipline looking after Shell integrated campaign delivery – Over 1000 projects delivered in total in 2020
• 20+ Experiential project managers who deliver 250+ events annually, including incentive driven, proprietary and industry-led events and exhibitions, plus a new virtual event offer.
• Sponsorship expertise for motorsports and other branded sponsorship activations.
• A mix of roles to enable success, notably account managers as single focal points for Shell businesses, delivery managers to coordinate our traffic flow, deep channel subject matter experts and campaign project managers.
You get to be part of Shell’s experiential and events team, responsible for inspiring, effective and cost-efficient human2human engagements that leverage the Shell Brand. You will be part of a dynamic community of experiential coordinators, project managers and regional leads globally.
Where you fit in?
As Shell pursues its ambitions towards net zero emissions, the role of the Shell brand will be even more important in continuing to build trust, loyalty and credibility among our employees, customers, business partners and stakeholders. Our team of Experiential specialists play a key role, as we develop and deliver award-winning, inspiring and seamless creative events for Shell businesses to communicate their value propositions.
What are the opportunities?
As part of our Experiential community, you will support, lead and deliver across a programme of physical, virtual and hybrid events and experiences. This is a mix of Shell-owned and industry-led events, such as business forums, consumer events, incentives, tradeshows, exhibitions and hospitality programmes. It also includes virtual formats which combine innovative online platforms with compelling creative content.
Our Experiential roles:
• Support the planning and delivery of Shell’s experiential programme whether local, regional or global.
• Use data and external trends to constantly benchmark and refresh our approach to deliver innovative, engaging and cost-effective events.
• Manage project plans, budgets and timelines.
• Uphold Shell standards on health, safety, security protocols and brand identity, working closely with partners, agencies and suppliers.
• Liaise with Shell business stakeholders on their business goals and translate these into robust event briefs.
What we need from you?
• Extensive experiential and events project management experience gained either in-house in a large international company and/or in an agency.
• Knowledge of event production excellence combined with strong business partnering skills to deliver highly effective events and experiences which reinforce business goals.
• Experience in managing a mix of event formats across physical, virtual and hybrid settings, targeting different audiences and ranging in complexity and scale.
• Strong track record of successful end-to-end delivery, from briefing and conceptualisation through to onsite/online management, execution and evaluation.
• Stakeholder management skills to engage and influence internal and external partners.
• Excellent budget management skills.
• Knowledge of health, safety and security protocols to manage and mitigate potential risks.
• Learner mindset: role model curiosity and reflection; encourage people to learn from mistakes and successes.