Leadership Assessment Coordinator
GENERAL ROLE DESCRIPTION
The Leadership Assessment Coordinator is responsible for the end-to-end coordination of defined Leadership assessments, in alignment with the strategic direction of L&CD Learning (Leadership & Commercial Development).
The role will work closely with the Learning and Talent business stakeholders (e.g. Learning Managers/Advisors), and the participants of the said Leadership Program Assessments.
In-scope Assessments: On-demand 360, Targeted 360, LFS, Commercial Academy
- Central coordination of Assessments between NIIT, A&D/Qualtrics and the participants
- Provide 1st level of support for Program Participants on to their assessments
- Support collaboration and reporting, ensuring visibility and proper utilization of credits
- Maintain confidentiality of Assessment Results
- Support for CI projects within portfolio as needed
- On-Demand Assessment, 360 Assessment, LFS, Commercial Academy
- Team Size: Role has no direct report but will have outcomes delivered through others through influence
- Full time
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree required, preferably HR or any Business discipline
- Excellent communication (oral & written), influencing & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, analyse data, and report information Proficiency in Microsoft Office esp Excel
- Basic Project Management Capability
- Resilient under pressure.
- Understanding of Learning processes, systems, and programmes is preferable
- Comfortable participating/contributing to a global team environment