Lease Transactions Analyst
This role is for RE Lease and Transaction Administration Data Integrity Analyst. If you have experience in Lease Administration, this opportunity may be fit for you.
What is Real Estate (RE)?
Real Estate (RE) manages the Group's Real Estate portfolio, Shell Business Operations and Corporate Travel programme. RE enables Shell Businesses all over the world to deliver on their goals by creating safe, secure, and productive environments that allow people to perform at their best.
We manage one of the largest corporate real estate portfolios spanning offices, warehouses, industrial building, R&D centres and labs, easements, land banks and accommodation. We contribute to Shell's world class investment case by driving a cost-competitive real estate portfolio and our ambitious goal of delivering a net zero emissions (NZE) portfolio by 2030.
RE has established a strong reputation as a mature corporate real estate organisation, delivering portfolio strategies, commercial transactions, capital projects, facility and business operations services and travel support across all business lines and locations. Therefore, RE continues to seek the best talent across Shell to become part of our team, and to help us meet these dynamic and growing business needs.
Where do you fit in?
The RE Operational Excellence (OE) team is a relatively new part of the organisation which has grown considerably over the last few years to become an increasingly important part of how we run RE, accounting for almost 20% of our headcount, largely based in the SBOs. We provide operational support to our site operations and delivery teams; support the development of our people, capability, and processes; monitor and report on performance across the function, run all data & analytics operations, manage the digital landscape in support of the occupiers and us RE professionals, look after the enterprise security solutions and coordinate risk, compliance, and assurance across all aspects of RE.
Simply put we are supporting our global footprint through the provision of an integrated operating platform and solutions – People, Process, and Technology – to deliver discipline, simplification, and performance for RE.
What is the role?
As the RE LTA (Lease & Transaction Administration) Data Integrity Analyst you will deliver:
- Data integrity focal & gatekeeper for LTA for anything going into the Tango lease software.
- Responsible for all creation, input, update, and deletion/termination in Tango and any connected system as required.
- Thorough and accurate abstraction of all lease documents.
- Responsible for ongoing accuracy of data in Tango vs source contract documents and amendments.
- Responsible for ongoing data validation, cleansing, format, and quality.
- Responsible for generation of reports/KPIs/audit focal for all matters related data integrity.
- Support the Lease & Transaction Manager as required for portfolio of contracts administration.
- Work closely with LTA peers, Shell internal and external stakeholders as required to maintain data integrity.
- Work closely with LTA Accounting, Payment & Billing Specialist to ensure accurate financial data is captured.
- Communicate with internal and external business partners to address issues, when necessary.
- Develop and grow internal and external relationships to grow LTA’s influence.
- Ensure all internal and external compliance requirements related to data integrity and record retention are met.
- Drive continuous improvement opportunities, especially as they relates to data integrity and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Train/assist new data integrity specialists as needed.
- Key contributor to implementation of new systems (eg. Tango and others as required).
What do we need from you?
- Minimum 2 years in a real estate lease admin or transaction role preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Experience in lease abstraction preferred.
- Proficiency using lease admin software (preferred), SAP, MDM (preferred), PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, SharePoint.
- Skilled working with internal/external stakeholders and peers.
- Proactive at identifying and driving opportunities and issues through to resolution.
- Experience identifying and helping deliver CI initiatives and process improvements.
- Analytical and detail-oriented mindset.
- Champion of diversity & inclusion, able to thrive within a Global team.