Post print Artwork Analyst
As Post print Artwork Analyst you will take ownership of managing post printed labels for Americas . Ensure all packed product SKUs in the personal scope have a label available for use which meets the requirements of Shell Product Management, Shell Marketing and meets the legal and fiscal requirements of the countries of sale for that product. You will work closely with Marketing, Product Stewardship, Technical and Product Management teams. You will work inside GSAP- GLM part of it - using the programming codes to create labels content to be printed in the plants.
• Is assigned analysis tasks and projects to manage end to end.
• Delivers the works as assigned, applying the work procedures, frameworks. Decides which approach they take; however, guidance could be provided by more senior colleagues.
• Identifies areas of improvement when applying the existing methodology and suggests changes.
• Impacts the quality of parts of reports by delivering high-quality analysis. Provides indirect advice which is further synthesized by senior colleagues.
• No supervisory responsibilities.
This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.
Your role will include:
- Independently prepare and manage label content for Shell products that meets the requirements of Product Management, Marketing, customer and, legal/fiscal rules for all countries. Manage the label changes as projects.
- Scripting, templating in GSAP to create labels template
- Manage multiple stakeholders effectively including 3rd party service providers
- Manage implementations of new projects
- Support 3rd party plants using Citrix interface
- Run and maintain printing operations in the plants (real time)
- Support alignment with printing/packaging standards
- Maintain personal relationships with the plant focal points for printing and material scheduling teams for coordination of label change priorities with LOBPs and their inventory. With PLM for new product introductions.
In order to perform this role successfully following skills are required:
- IT skills , programming and MS Office (especially Word)
- Project Management
- accountability and attention to details
- Stakeholder Management
- Time Management
- Experience in working virtually