Project Controls Analyst (Midshift)
Purpose and Responsibilities
• Operate key controls to mitigate high-risk areas within finance processes, which are required to be monitored in accordance with one of the FCM Monitoring methods
• To run daily controls to guarantee that operations are complying with operational excellence and all controls (SOX, Business & Financial)
• Operates controls in line with the Control Operating Procedure (COP)
• Implements changes based on the Change Management Process (Retrofit) provided via the monthly Change Management Packs
• Ensures that control issues are highlighted and effective remediation occurs if a control fails
• Escalate potential issues or improvement suggestions to the OTC Finance Controls Advisor/Lead as appropriate
• Ensure 100% compliance and response to Assurance products (self-assessment, BCOC,COC, etc.)
• Support internal and external Financial and business audits.
• Raise awareness and understanding of the impact/ dependencies of the Controls within the OTC teams (Business Partners, Resolution Owners), to maximize control effectiveness and ensure consistency in the operation of controls.
• Maintains current up-to-date knowledge of business processes and procedures for area of responsibility
• Ensures sharing of best practices and contributes to Continuous Improvement initiatives.
• Monitor and manage day-to-day billing processes, including automated batch processing, urgent manual billing, self-billing(if applicable) and Idocs
• Ensuring Invoices are created and sent to the customers in a timely manner
In-depth knowledge of products, end-to-end offer-to-cash process, the business and markets served
• Understand/working knowledge of OTC Model
• Full knowledge of IT applications within your scope of responsibility
• Full knowledge of Group policies and standards
• Has experience in Customer Service and or Industry
• Has demonstrated leadership
• At times, the incumbent will be very busy and must be able to prioritize and manage own time effectively
• Ability to work cross-business and cross – process (Pricing, Sales Order Processing, Billing)
• Require making decisions promptly and independently while being consistent with organizational values.