Project Graduate Recruiter
This role supports a portfolio of business partners across various functions and class of business, understanding the business context, workforce needs to manage recruitment to open positions. It spans across Graduate Hire recruitment & Campus Hires as required and determined by the Manager.
Manage delivery of sourcing, assessing & securing great talent for Shell for Graduate hires. Accountable for Hiring Manager satisfaction (communication, ease of process, effectiveness, candidate fit, speed), Candidate relationship and satisfaction & overall hiring quality.
• Develop trusted relationships and 2-way engagement with business partners (hiring managers, talent) to understand business priorities, roles, and talent needs both short & longer term
• Hold professional Job Brief Meeting with hiring managers to fully inform resourcing strategy & ensure D&I priorities are established
• Working across Graduate vacancies, partner with global Sourcing Hub to determine the right sourcing method for identifying high-fit candidates (Sourcing Hub then research, attract, source, review and shortlist candidates)
• Manage the successful recruitment (quality, speed, cost and diversity of end-to-end pipeline) for graduates and approximately 30-40 graduate target positions per annum
• Conduct assessments, differentiate candidate capabilities to shortlist and guide business on objective ratings to differentiate candidates
• Be the key engagement point for Candidates, considering their individual needs, being an ambassador for Shell and the EVP
• Lead offer making process to secure smooth, timely selection and appointment of candidates
• Build a continuous, collaborative delivery partnership with key Resourcing teams; global Sourcing Hub, Resourcing Operations, Talent Operations and Recruitment Marketing. Ensure clarity and alignment across stakeholders to enable coordinated, effective, posting, screening, assessment and offer management. Contribute to collaborative engagement with virtual network of team members, engaging them on the context and needs of the hire
• Follow up on referrals, attending networking events and generally building a pipeline of possible candidates for designated skill pools
• Leverage LEAN practices to run/contribute to a highly effective weekly Huddle, aligning with the team on priorities, indicators, setting up for a successful week ahead
• Ensure timely, accurate ‘First time right’ tracking & recording of information in recruiting systems for positions and candidates
• Be a visible Shell Ambassador in the external market, engaging with relevant networks and associations, as relevant to the portfolio of roles – Energy groups, Trading forums, Compliance or IT organisations, benchmark groups
• Identifying and leading work to improve the ongoing delivery & operational effectiveness of Resourcing, e.g. Continuous Improvement scope, or assessment upgrades
• Be a frontline bastion of integrity in Shell decision making for hiring. Understand & adhere to high standards of compliance across all accountabilities. Take personal responsibility for data protection, equal opportunities always in addition to HSSE and Shell governance policies.
• Works under general supervision, in accordance with work agreements and procedures. Checks with manager or supervisor when needed. Proactively uses LEAN and Recruitment KPIs and brand ambassador.
• Works with stakeholders throughout the entire organization and with external parties, locally as well as globally. High level business partnering
Complexity is High:
• High (e.g., mix of target requisition and med-high diversity of skill pools). Volume of demand less predictable, difficult to develop consistent branding and sourcing strategies. Shell brand may not be well established in all areas, or unfavorable. Scarcity of candidates in some skill sets.