Project HR Advisor (Nightshift)
Typically as HR Operations - HR Advisor:
• Provide end to end HR Operations support to employees, line managers, and local HR. Execution of Complex Local HR Processes, in line with existing policies and procedures, assuring high quality data management in Shell People, as well as documentation, including on-going support to employees
• Management of cases according to established ways of working, including:
o Using EIC (Employee Interaction Centre) tool to log queries and updates, create tickets and ensure closure of tickets
o WIP management, keeping customers updated on the status of open cases,
o Taking ownership of end-to-end processes,
o Handing-off cases to other teams in HR Services as required
o Dealing with third party service providers,
o Meeting established KPIs and SLAs.
• Timely escalation of complex queries to SMEs and policy teams. Acting as a country or process focal point. Representing the team on various forums and effectively presenting team's perspective. Lead / Participate in local and global projects.
• Liaising with HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Employees, and Line Managers, as required in order to resolve cases. Building partnerships with HR Partners (HRitC, HRitB, GOS and other HR Services teams) by clarifying policies and procedures, giving and asking for updates on case status, gathering missing data necessary for case processing, identifying best practices and knowledge sharing.
• Providing input for Knowledge Management within the team (including creation and ownership of documentation/job aids). Sharing best practices within the team, striving for continual improvement in service delivery, participating in improvement initiatives.
• Adhering to the Global Approval Matrix (GAM) and Financial Control Manual (implementing all established financial controls in daily work) & Data Privacy rules, including reporting all FCM & Data Privacy breaches. Acting as a role model in applying work principles and processes, as well as when dealing with clients. Assisting less experienced colleagues with their complex daily operational issues. Knowledge sharing and organizing/delivering trainings for the team when needed. Leading trainings for New Joiners. Providing constructive feedback to team members about their performance including noted areas of competence and development. Acting as back-up / stand-in for Team Lead during absences.
• Answers employee queries: "How to?", "Request Info". Executes well documented process to be followed, with clearly defined decision points. Executes simple transactions.
• Nature of work involves knowledge of HR policies, processes, & systems and can explain this to employees or supervisors. Acts as Process Focal Point / Subject Matter Expert for processes such as reporting. Works within a limited variety of well-defined procedures and practices (not necessarily standardized) and is supervised on progress and results by manager.
• Executes process steps in Workday, managing entries in Shell People.
This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.