This role supports a portfolio of business partners across various functions and class of business, understanding the business context, workforce needs to manage recruitment to open positions. It spans across XP Hire recruitment & Campus Hires as required and determined by the Manager Resourcing, SBO of the centre.
Manage delivery of sourcing, assessing & securing great talent for Shell - both internal & external hires. Accountable for Hiring Manager satisfaction (communication, ease of process, effectiveness, candidate fit, speed), Candidate relationship and satisfaction & overall hiring quality.
Act as Sourcing expert for an allocated business skill pool or country/region. Delivering the best Talent to Shell by matching internal/external candidates to open positions. Share expert labour market knowledge with Recruiters and hiring managers to allow for informed resourcing decisions.
Where you fit in
As a Sourcer you will be part of a global team supporting a business/country cluster and will act as a subject matter expert on resourcing requirements. You report in to one of the Resourcing Delivery Team leads and work directly with Recruiters and Hiring managers in your country cluster.
• Develop thorough business knowledge and understanding of role requirements
• Partner with the Recruiter to determine the best-fit sourcing strategy to attract active and latent talent candidates
• Source internal/external candidates based on open positions
• Pro-actively build external pipelines for high value skill pools
• Provide data on internal/external candidates to Talent Advisors and Recruiters
• Share expert knowledge on effective attraction strategies and sourcing channels
• Fully utilise sourcing channels available i.e. LinkedIn, Jobboards, referrals and Shell Talent Community and new advanced technology tools
• Deliver results in line with Global Resourcing KPI’s
• Be a visible advocate of Diversity & Inclusion
• Act as a Shell Ambassador in the external market, engaging important networks and associations
What we need from you
• Excellent engagement skills as an experienced business partner across wide range of stakeholders.
• The curiosity to engage with both active and passive candidates
• Expert in writing appealing candidate centric job descriptions in the English language.
• A team player who is pro-active and creative in advising and executing resourcing strategies.
• You have extensive experience in resourcing for technical and/or commercial lines of businesses (sourcing degree preferred)
• You are an expert in utilizing external sources such as search engines, social talent or specific country based social media tools (eg.linkedIn) to identify candidates.