RE LTA Project Property Data Analyst
What is Real Estate?
Real Estate (RE) manages the Group's Real Estate portfolio, Shell Business Operations and Corporate Travel programme. RE enables Shell Businesses all over the world to deliver on their goals by creating safe, secure, and productive environments that allow people to perform at their best.
We manage one of the largest corporate real estate portfolios spanning offices, warehouses, industrial building, R&D centres and labs, easements, land banks and accommodation. With c.600 staff, 8000 contractors and over a $1bln in OPEX +CAPEX, RE has a daily impact on over 90,000 employees and contractors by creating inspiring experiences. We contribute to Shell's world class investment case by driving a cost-competitive real estate portfolio and our ambitious goal of delivering a net zero emissions (NZE) portfolio by 2030.
RE has established a strong reputation as a mature corporate real estate organisation, delivering portfolio strategies, commercial transactions, capital projects, facility and business operations services and travel support across all business lines and locations. Therefore, RE continues to seek the best talent across Shell to become part of our team, and to help us meet these dynamic and growing business needs.
Where do you fit in?
The RE Operational Excellence (OE) team is a relatively new part of the organisation which has grown considerably over the last few years to become an increasingly important part of how we run RE, accounting for almost 20% of our headcount, largely based in the SBOs. We provide operational support to our site operations and delivery teams; support the development of our people, capability, and processes; monitor and report on performance across the function, run all data & analytics operations, manage the digital landscape in support of the occupiers and us RE professionals, look after the enterprise security solutions and coordinate risk, compliance, and assurance across all aspects of RE.
Simply put we are supporting our global footprint through the provision of an integrated operating platform and solutions – People, Process, and Technology – to deliver discipline, simplification, and performance for RE.
Note, this role will be on SBO terms and conditions with a hybrid work schedule of minimum 2 days per week in the Manila Solaris Office and may require midday or evening shift work, subject to change.
What is the role?
As the RE LTA (Lease & Transaction Administration) Fixed Term Contract:
Day To Day Activities:
- Preparation & generation of ad-hoc reports from the stakeholders
- Support audit reviews & other assurance activities
- Request Access for SERP/ERS Users via SAM Tool
- Validation and approval of newly created site, building and land MDM records
- Monitoring of interface between MDM and SERP & trouble shoot issues encountered.
- Cloning of MDM records in SERP system
- Managing of request repository tool i.e. Cloning of MDM records in SERP system; Allocate requests to the lease admin team (back-up); Send follow-up email to overdue RIDO requests
- Identify areas for improvement in the process. Play support role as a member in improvement projects. And possibly lead small improvement projects
- Work closely with LTA peers, Shell internal and external stakeholders as required to maintain data integrity.
- Communicate with internal and external business partners to address issues, when necessary.
- Maintain Reporting files and other similar trackers/logs and assist in resolution of any queries there on
- Take ownership in creating or updating Work Instructions and other process documentations timely as the need arise
- Support & develop data conversion templates for the migration to the new system.
- Take ownership/support in creating Work Instructions and other process documentations timely as the need arise.
- Other support as required.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in business/computer or a related field.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Applications i.e MS Access, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Knowledgeable in using SAP, MDM (preferred), Teams, SharePoint and other system tools.
- Skilled working with internal/external stakeholders and peers.
- Strong written and spoken language.
- Exposure to Master data is desirable.
- Proactive at identifying and driving opportunities and issues through to resolution.
- Experience identifying and helping deliver CI initiatives and process improvements.
- Analytical and detail-oriented mindset.