Resourcing Advisor - Assessment Mgmt
The Recruitment Services Advisor role is intended to:
• Be accountable for providing support and assistance to the candidate on timely scheduling of final assessment for Grad, XP and OCR streams.
• Be responsible for liaising with all relevant stakeholders such as Assessors, Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Finance focal points, and other supporting teams to ensure the timeliness and a high-quality recruitment journey for the candidates.
• Be responsible for recruitment process documentation for candidates and assure high-quality data management.
• Execute complex local HR processes in line with existing policies and operational procedures.
Primary accountabilities include but are not limited to:
• End to end ownership for timely assessment of candidates and accurate and timely processing of e-hire check, employee referral rewards and candidate reimbursement ensuring positive candidate experience is leading.
• Execution of relevant HR procedures (a.o. providing guidance to candidate, liaising with relevant in- and external stakeholders) within agreed SLAs and qualitative and quantitative KPIs.
• Pro-active, regular contact with the recruiter and candidate to address any issues or questions that they might have to ensure a positive recruitment journey.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders (Recruitment, HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Hiring Managers, IT and third party providers) and escalate timely (to e.g. policy experts) as required in order to resolve cases.
• Proactively monitor and efficiently follow up on outstanding actions overseeing the whole recruitment process.
• Strive for continuous improvement in service delivery, lead/participate in improvement initiatives and global and local projects. Ensuring the info in Knowledge Management is up-to-date.
• Adhering to the Global Approval Matrix (GAM) and Financial Control Manual (implementing all established financial controls in daily work) & Data Privacy rules, including reporting all FCM & Data Privacy breaches.
• Reports to Regional Recruitment Services Team Lead
• Key stakeholders include: Candidates, Hiring Managers, Recruiters, Business Assessors, Finance Focal Points
Skills & Requirements
• 2-3 yrs HR related work experience
• Involvement in improvement project/experience management experience
• Tertiary qualification – preferably in HR or Business Administration.
• Preferably, with HR/Recruitment Experience
• Experience in working with confidential and sensitive information (e.g. employment documentation) and maintaining integrity of data with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Kenexa/Workday, Microsoft Office, and Shell People is an advantage.
• High level of personal accountability to manage and resolve issues raised by candidates, recruitment, hiring managers, local HR in a quick and effective way.
• Problem solving attitude with a pragmatic approach – know who to contact when and be able to take the decision to deviate from the standard if required.
• Able to communicate with candidates and stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
• Able to actively participate in planning/prioritization of own work.