Resourcing Advisor - Hire and Onboard
The Resourcing Advisor – Hire and Onboard role is intended to:
• Be accountable for providing support and assistance to candidates from the offer to on-seat stage to ensure a positive candidate experience for APAC countries.
• Be responsible for liaising with all relevant stakeholders such as Hiring Managers, HR Advisors, and other supporting teams to ensure the timeliness and a high-quality recruitment journey for the candidates.
• Be responsible for employment documentation for candidates and assure high-quality data management in accordance with country policies and operational procedures.
• Execute complex local HR processes in line with existing policies and operational procedures.
Primary accountabilities include but are not limited to:
• End to end ownership for timely delivery of offer to on-seat activities for new hires whereby providing positive candidate experience.
• Execution of relevant HR procedures (i.e. providing employment documentation, employment checks, guidance to candidate, liaising with relevant in- and external stakeholders) within agreed SLAs and qualitative and quantitative KPIs.
• Pro-active, regular contact with the candidate to address any issues or questions that they might have to ensure a positive recruitment journey.
• Provide clear advice and guidance on local policy, pensions and benefits, ensuring compliance with legislation and fiscal/social-security regulations.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders (Recruitment, HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Hiring Managers, IT and third- party providers) and escalate timely (to e.g. policy experts) as required in order to resolve cases.
• Proactively monitor and efficiently follow up on outstanding actions overseeing the whole recruitment process.
• Strive for continuous improvement in service delivery, lead/participate in improvement initiatives and global and local projects. Ensuring the info in Knowledge Management is up to date.
• Adhering to the Global Approval Matrix (GAM) and Financial Control Manual (implementing all established financial controls in daily work) & Data Privacy rules, including reporting all FCM & Data Privacy breaches.
• Reports to Regional Recruitment Operations Team Lead and Operations Manager
• Key stakeholders include, Candidates, Hiring Managers, Recruiters, HR Business Partners, Payroll and Policy, Third Party Providers e.g. First Advantage, FESCO
Skills & Requirements
- AMENABLE TO WORK ON 8PM-5AM SHIFT (Manila Time)
• Able to communicate with candidates and stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
• Tertiary qualification – preferably in HR or Business Administration.
• Preferably, with HR/Recruitment Experience (Hiring and Onboarding, Offer to Onseat)
• Experience in working with confidential and sensitive information (e.g. employment documentation) and maintaining integrity of data with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Workday, Microsoft Office, and SAP is an advantage.
• High level of personal accountability to manage and resolve issues raised by candidates, recruitment, hiring managers, local HR in a quick and effective way.
• Problem solving attitude with a pragmatic approach – know who to contact when and be able to take the decision to deviate from the standard if required.
• Able to actively participate in planning/prioritization of own work.