Support Engineer (Workday Benefits)
You will be part of Workday Functional DevOps team, supporting Workday functional configuration that is an integral part of Workday Benefits Module.
You will be deeply involved in end-to-end system features implementation, from design, configuration, testing and defects resolution to post deployment maintenance and troubleshooting. You will be required to understand both the technical and business side of HRIT processes, to deliver greater business impact and improved employee experience in a more affordable way.
- Virtual working in a global environment with culturally diverse teams and across many organizational boundaries (HR and IT)
- Part of the matrix organization – working directly within HRIT DevOps Team whilst remaining connected to relevant IT Community
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders from ITSO, IT Competency Centers, HR Operations, HR Centre of Excellence, HR in the Countries, and other functions
- Managing multiple delivery priorities, multiple demand requests and complex issues
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience and minimum 5+ years of experience in information technology
- Extensive technical knowledge & configuration skills in Workday Benefits Module
- Minimum 2-3 yrs of Workday Benefit Production Support Experience with active support Benefit enrollment process
- Gathering requirements in a high-quality manner to establish that meets the business requirement
- Good to have knowledge and understanding of Workday Cloud Connect for Benefits (CCB)
- Good to have knowledge and understanding of Workday release management
- Good to have Knowledge and expertise in Workday’s Tools such as Enterprise Interface Builder (‘EIB’), OX & Workday Report Writer
- Strong and proven problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment, fast paced and handle planned and unplanned responsibilities
- Influencing and showcasing stakeholder management skills
- Working with both in-country and remote teams
- Demonstrate Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering/Discovery
- Being knowledgeable in agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Being proficient in Excel, PowerPoint & Visio
- Being competent in the English language (both written and verbal)
In this role, you are responsible to fix incidents within agreed timelines ensuring that the end-to-end SaaS landscape remains available, reliable, secure, affordable, and compliant, and deliver configuration changes in Workday through sprints.
Your focus area is Workday Functional (Workday Benefits) and will cut across other applications in HR IT Landscape. You feel accountable for ensuring all activities are executed in alignment with Shell standards and pro-actively manage and mitigate security risks.
You contribute to the Agile environment by thinking out of the box and continuously wanting to structurally improve the ways of working, the technical stability of the landscape and the speed in which changes are delivered, and by continuously growing into a more and more self-organizing team with the rest of the team members.
This position requires a strong self-starter who can proactively engage with team members in the virtual DevOps teams, Digital HR, HR Operations and other parts of HR and IT organizations.
You will work with the Product Owner and Scrum Master of your team, HR DevOps Analysts and IT Engineers in your team, The Technical Lead Scrum Master, WD Release Manager, HR Operations teams, Testers, Test Manager, Information Risk Management (IRM), IT Architects, Operations Landscape Management (OLM), Shell People (SAP) and Interface Support team, other legacy / on premise support teams, and HR Transformation Program resources.