Analyst - Receivables Management (Mandarin Speaker)
Country Philippines City/State Manila Work Location Manila
- Determines appropriate credit risk rating and credit limit through commercial and full financial analysis, along with a recommendation of credit terms
- Executes appropriate actions identified to mitigate credit risks of a customer such as negotiation and management of security necessary to support higher risk exposure
- Analysis of the overall credit exposure and re-assessment of credit worthiness of customers based on re-evaluation triggers and timelines
- Ensures business continuity by proactively and reactively managing account reviews and actions on blocked sales orders, and consequently dealing with risk implications associated with exposures beyond current approved credit limits
- Responsible for dedicated portfolio thereby directly negotiating with Sales and customers if required. Can work independently around this piece.
- As debt collector, account management of customer’s account. Ensuring payments are collected on time. For any disputes, able to reconcile, resolve and explain clearly to customers.