Spanish Speaker - Customer Service/Supply Chain/Procurement/HR
Country Philippines City/State Manila Work Location Manila
Spanish Speaker may be assigned to any of the following roles:
|Customer Service||- Manage end-to-end Customer complaints, feedback and compliments|
- Own the end to end Disputes process for Quantity, Pricing, Tax and Master Data Disputes
-Drives proactive communications, value-adding interactions and effective issue resolution, providing best-in-market Customer experience through phone interaction, emails, ticketing, and where applicable -- live chat and social media engagements
|Supply Chain/Logistics Analyst||- Act as the owners of the schedules during its execution on the day of delivery|
- Pro-actively communicates to Hauliers (and Drivers) and Terminal Operations staff on changes to schedules, loading and delivery to customers
- Act as primary point of contact for Terminal Operations in managing Terminal downtime to ensure information is communicated to the Scheduling Team and any amendments to schedule being executed or planned is agreed and communicated to the Drivers immediately
- Collaborate and work with internal and external customers in order to deliver organizational targets
|Senior Analyst - Contracting & Procurement Data||- Initiates and is accountable for each data request for Supplier Qualification, Shell Financial Risk Assessment and Integrity Due Diligence including Denial checks, to support the Supplier pre-qualification requirements|
-Initiates requests for CP data (.e.g Materials, Services, Vendors, Contracts) set-up via Shell approved tools
-Independently interpret and respond to queries related to the requests and process.
|Human Resource||HR OPERATIONS – LATAM OPS|
- Execution of Complex Local HR Processes, in line with existing policies and procedures, assuring high quality data management and documentation, including on-going support to employees
- Management of cases according to established ways of working.
- Building partnerships with HR Partners by clarifying policies and procedures, giving and asking for updates on case status, gathering missing data necessary for case processing, identifying best practices and knowledge sharing.
- Partner with and support the business and teams across the HR Model on complex, sensitive IM cases, demobilizations, mass moves, re organizations, policy and process changes. Central point of contact for process consultation and capability building. Achieving and sustaining high service delivery quality and compliance of the IM team for a great employee experience. Role model BSE behaviors.