Team Lead – Assessment Management
Typically as HR Operations - Team Lead:
• Manage the delivery of end-to-end HR Operations support to employees and line managers for a given country.
• Continuously drive up the quality of services and support provided, through operational excellence and process simplification, aimed at improving overall employee experience.
• Lead a team of HR Advisors; growing capability of the team.
• Ensure efficient services delivery that meets all clients’ requirements. This entails especially responsiveness and quality of the services that are delivered by the team
• Ensuring that processes and procedures for the team are in line with policies & guidelines.
• Ensuring KPIs and service metrics are achieved through regular monitoring and proactive intervention where required.
• Provide staff development, supervision, motivation and leadership within the team. This entails positive recognition opportunities, performance reviews, promoting career development within and outside of the team and giving space for personal and professional growth.
• Providing input to streamline processes and procedures within HR Services using best practice, to provide better efficiencies and reduce costs.
• Handling escalated cases, follow up on resolution, inform customer, document and capture learning gained.
• Active participation in various operating/networking HR Services forums within and outside the designated cluster as well as outside HR Services.
• Participate in or lead regional projects aimed at ensuring operational excellence.
• Drive Operational Excellence within own team, and support Continuous Improvement of services/processes within own scope.
• Ensure the team is manages the quality of data being handled, and that the team acts in accordance to Information Compliance and Data Privacy rules.
• Role reports to Country Operations Manager for given country.
• Team comprises primarily of JG7 and below.
This job profile contains generic information and does not describe individual positions or required job competencies. Grading decisions will also depend on other factors.