Logistics Marine Coordination
What’s the role?
The SC Delivery Team will oversee the execution of all Supply Chain Operational services (Supply and Warehousing) in a safe manner with a good service level against lowest cost. This covers, provision of SC Operational services (Aviation, Marine, Supply base & Warehouse Ops, Road Transport, Lifting & Hoisting, Industrial Cleaning and Waste management) to the Brazil Upstream business, and also includes all material and personnel movement
- Manage execution of Marine operations optimizing resources in order to reduce cost, optimum utilization of marine resources (above, below deck capacity) minimizing GHG emissions/fuel utilization.
- Comply with Oil Spill Response Ibama requirements to secure Shell License to operate
- Manage bunker (MGO) strategy and contracts to ensure fuel and competitive cost to Shell Brazil operations
- Developing Marine team capacity, capability and community, robustly assuring competencies
- Excellence in provision of Marine services, including getting the basics right, day in day out
- Coordinates the adjustments to the short team schedules, prioritisation, develops alternative solutions and coordination for logistical support for emergencies
- Fully participate in developing Logistics Contracts and perform contractor business performance reviews.
- Manage safe, efficient, and effective delivery to meet scheduled and ad hoc demand for MSC services which include: Aviation, Marine, and Land Transport of Materials and People; Operation of Terminals, Supply Bases, Warehouses, Yards, and Camps; and management and disposal of Waste and hazardous materials.
- Accountability and leadership for the safe execution of logistical and warehouse services (short term plan)
- Ensures reduction of transport exposure risk and cost while achieving full partner satisfaction.
- Identify challenges to the end to end delivery, and coordinates aligned alternative actions and prioritisation.
- Ensure contractors compliant to applicable Standard and regulations.
What we need from you?
- Experience in Oil and Gas Operations is required.
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Support the Marine HSSE performance including Incident Management, Investigation and LFI
- Support the compliance with HSSE & SP Control Framework (principally Transportation Manual – Marine)
- Manage Marine elements of Logistics HSSE and Assurance plan, ensuring relevant linkages with Customer and Stakeholder HSSE plans
- Proven experience on Emergency response related to Oil Spill Response
- Strong communication skills and ability to build a solid partnership with offshore and asset operators
- Support the Marine input to Logistics Business Plan, Budget and Risks
- Support SC Delivery Manager in ensuring Customer Marine requirements identified, assessed and met (Demand)
- Manage and assess warehouse and supply base performance (Material and People movements, supporting Field Services) and to identify & implement improvement opportunities
- Understands and can apply waste management standards, specifications and legislative requirements.
- Manage multiple stakeholder using good communication skills
Shell does not request monetary payments (e.g. insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment. Individuals who are interested in opportunities within the Shell Group will find open positions listed on the company websites www.shell.com/careers when available.
Shell does not make use of employment forms; neither does the Company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites: www.shell.com/careers. All successful applicants who receive an offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process.
To learn more about Shell’s recruitment process please visit our website www.shell.com/careers.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we’re nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential…
- We’re creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we’ll take it from there.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorized Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.