CRM Acceleration Lead
Where you fit in?
The Shell Loyalty/ CRM program is a key value lever to Shell Mobility, and we know that customers who successfully engage with the program are worth more to the business in terms of annual av. Spend, frequency of visit and basket size.
As the rate of change is accelerating, we need to grow our loyalty customer value at speed & scale increasing the value per existing customer and increasing our total active customer size at scale. Furthermore, as our breadth of E-2-E offer across B2C increases (Home Energy, EV, Energy storage etc.), we have more opportunities than ever to attract customers of tomorrow.
We are looking for an in-market CRM Acceleration Lead, who will successfully implement and drive forward customer value growth in the BENEFRUX cluster across shop & fuels sales.
Overseeing E2E delivery from ideation to delivery to optimization and value tracking in cluster. The CRM Acceleration Lead will intelligently use a rich customer dataset, supplemented by contextual information to provide a connected and seamless experience across all touchpoints, so we can make each customer mission easier. The role will provide a variety of opportunities to curate & design communication journeys that progress specific business objectives whilst serving customers relevant content in their given need state.
Our aim in CRM is to power the data driven marketing agenda and enrich the customer experience and create valuable relationships at every touchpoint.
If you are passionate about customer first experiences and data driven marketing, serving the right message to the right customer at the right time, then the CRM Acceleration Lead is role for you.
Mobility is not only Shell’s largest customer-facing business, serving over 30m customers per day through 500,000 service champions in over 44,000 sites across 70+ countries, but also the #1 Mobility business in the world. Still, we are on a significant and ambitious growth journey to double the business and thrive through the energy transition. Achieving our ambitions will mean keeping customers at the heart of our business and treating every interaction as a chance to deliver on our purpose of making life’s journeys better. Mobility’s Global Marketing Team are passionate about Shell’s customers and creating long-term business value - whether it is developing and sustaining innovative CVPs based on customer insights, creating marketing-leading pricing strategies, delivering best-in-class communications, loyalty programmes, & operational excellence, or leading in the digital & data space, the Global Marketing Team works hand-in-hand with local teams to drive synergies and innovation.
Come and join us as we embark on the next phase of our ambition!
What’s the role?
BENFRUX is a key Customer Back Digital Strategy Use case region with Loyalty/ CRM being a key value driver.
The CRM Acceleration Lead will be working in close collaboration with the Loyalty Acceleration Lead, ensuring a strong integration between CRM & Loyalty and a joint us success plan to deliver against the key projects of the Customer Back Digital Strategy in region.
- Local Customer Back Digital Strategy Focal Point: Local global customer back digital focal point for CRM, overseeing local delivery and implementation of use cases. Leads successful E-2-E CRM use case implementation from ideation, activation and optimisation in joint & close collaboration with the Loyalty Acceleration Lead in region. Regular status updates & value tracking from local plans against targets.
- E2E Project Lead for Connected Customer Experience (CCX): Responsible for successful in market deployment of the Connected Customer Experience (CCX) including:
- Localisation of CCX strategy
- Development of Customer Moments & Customer offers
- Oversee successful CCX implementation & deployment in market
- Track, optimize and scale up CCX in market
- Manage project plan, resources and delivery of plan
- Grow TAC (Total Active customer base): Responsible for tactics to drive total active customer growth through re-activation and acquisition plans. Successfully lead the implementation of customer growth plans, from ideation to deployment to value tracking.
- Drive Fuels & Shop value growth integration & activation plans in market: Implement strong local Shop & Loyalty/ CRM offer in market to drive increased shop sales penetration.
- Reports into the Global CRM Lifecycle Lead but placed in market
- Placed in local Marketing Team working side by side with local Paylo & CRM Teams
- Close collaboration with Loyalty Integrations Lead in market to achieve common output
- Significant stakeholder management: Global & Local Marketing teams, agencies, insights, data & IT, Customer Service Centre
What we needfrom you?
- Passion about data driven marketing and customer
- Significant experience in setting up and operating CRM
- Exposure to paid & owned marketing channels, comfortable working with wider marketing teams to deliver omni-channel campaigns
- Proven track record of planning & executing marketing calendar plans, working with wider marketing teams to utilize CRM as a key vehicle to promote wider marketing agenda & realize business targets
- Strong experience in project management and the ability to work collaboratively across function and with senior stakeholders to solve problems
- Experience with Agile frameworks and ways of working Strong understanding of customer KPIs and approaches to tracking Hands-on experience with CRM platforms preferred (Adobe, Capillary, Salesforce etc.) Learner mindset & passion for new technology
Shell Nederland BV is a platform for international collaboration, with Shell offering direct employment to around ten thousand people in the Netherlands alone, including roughly 2,800 non-Dutch employees from around 80 countries. Diversity is key at Shell Nederland, and our employees reflect the innovation that stems from a diverse workforce. By joining Shell Nederland, you will benefit from an unrivalled industry-leading development programme that will see you tap into a pool of expert knowledge that will help propel your career. Shell Nederland is the holding company of most Shell companies operating in the Netherlands. Shell Nederland also has an advisory and coordinating role in numerous areas.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell.
Join us and you’ll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future – whether by investing in oil, gas and renewable energy to meet demand, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential.
- We’re creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we’ll take it from there.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
Where do you fit?
- Billing Process Analyst Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Network Planner CRT Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Waste to Py-oil Lead Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Category Manager - Confectionary Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Airport Optimisation DACH Hamburg, Germany, Rotterdam, Netherlands, London, United Kingdom