2020 Technical Assessed Internships
- Build valuable networks for future career options,
- Discover potential job areas, fields of specialization or areas of future study,
- Gain exposure to the energy industry,
- Work on projects that have a real business impact, and
- Put into practice the theories and concepts you have learned.
We are looking for Engineering students in their penultimate year to help us tackle the energy challenge.
You must be an actively enrolled student who will complete at least one more semester of education following your internship.
There might be specific skill requirements for your internship area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you’ll need if you’re going to succeed at Shell.
Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
*Please note that you must be lawfully authorized to work in the country in which your assigned to work in the Programme.